Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Wait, where's the golden chest map? I only see Cayde selling the four Scout Reports

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I'd wait to do those until ll 260++ - I got an exotic out of one... coldheart. FUUUUUUUCK

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So did a few PvP matches last night. Feels good. Still don't like the smallish maps and 4v4, but overall I was destroying. Waiting for that moment sbmm kicks in. Went like 4.0 k/d in a few matches 2.0 in others, lol.

TTK seems a bit longer than d1, 95% of people I played with using auto rifles, the other 5 are using handcannons and pulses.

My striker shut down other supers like in d1, feels good, except now i have initial strike plus i can now take out 2 more peeps after.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Go to cayde and buy 4-10x of each of the planet buff things he has, they let you see treasure chests on planets and well worth it when doing the grind since each will drop a faction token. Then also buy the golden chest treasure maps, that should total 30-40k glimmer
FOH Clan | Bungie.net
The Treasure Maps seems to be on a weekly timer, so 5 per week, not much of a glimmer sink, sadly. I'm dumping glimmer into the blue mods for that special day I happen to reach 280. Hit a wall at 272, so made another warlock to see if being smarter about quest completions will help.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
So how does it work if I double dip? Can I only import my Destiny 1 stuff once? So if I do it on Xbox One do I start fresh fresh fresh on PC or what.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Been busy this week so still leveling slowly. Hit 14 this morning and will finish tonight
Invalidjester on psn (why can't I buy a name change on psn)

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
When looking at a weapon a vendor sells, how do you tell which slot it's going in other than the obvious Shotgun/Sniper/Grenade Launcher items? I didn't see any kind of way to tell where it went.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
The clan XP seems capped at 100k xp a week and we hit that already and are now level 2, which I guess gives us more glimmer when looting engrams. At level 3 (next week I guess) you get more public event rewards. Hopefully levels are the same XP (100k) per week and don't increase.
FOH Clan | Bungie.net

It does increase. 125000 for next level. Hopefully the cap is one level per week rather than a set number of points

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When looking at a weapon a vendor sells, how do you tell which slot it's going in other than the obvious Shotgun/Sniper/Grenade Launcher items? I didn't see any kind of way to tell where it went.
New items in your inventory will flash when you open your character sheet.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Also, by the time I quit last night there was basically no one doing public events. I worry that in a week or two you won't be able to do them at all since most of them are going to be impossible to solo

• 1Solidarity

Hekotat

New items in your inventory will flash when you open your character sheet.

I mean if I'm looking at purchasing it from a vendor, since almost all weapons can go to either slot, how do I tell where it's going to end up if I purchase it. I don't want to buy and SMG for my special weapon slot and it end up in my main.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Also, by the time I quit last night there was basically no one doing public events. I worry that in a week or two you won't be able to do them at all since most of them are going to be impossible to solo

Not saying that won't be the case, but that happened to me yesterday too and was fixed by zoning. Was doing public events on Titan, and suddenly I was alone (you can do the arms deal things on Titan solo (even the Heroic)). I left to orbit, came back, and people were there again. Not sure how the servers adjust to the people around you, as there obviously are more than the 2-4 people you see running about, but I think you can end up in a non-populated server shard or whatever you call it.

Zarcath

Silver Squire

Kinetic weapons are always primary slot

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Not saying that won't be the case, but that happened to me yesterday too and was fixed by zoning. Was doing public events on Titan, and suddenly I was alone (you can do the arms deal things on Titan solo (even the Heroic)). I left to orbit, came back, and people were there again. Not sure how the servers adjust to the people around you, as there obviously are more than the 2-4 people you see running about, but I think you can end up in a non-populated server shard or whatever you call it.
Yeah that might have been the case.

Hekotat

Got the last one in the metroplex, fuck ye!
5278118211134865354%253Faccount_id%253D0

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users