Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh okay. Uriel's is definitely good for PvP but I was also doing well with Martyr's Make, the big magazine size makes it really easy to get double kills in PvP, and the damage difference is not that much, and has a higher ROF Not sure which I like best.
Yeah, I've been using MM until I find a Uriels. It's especially awesome on my Titan with the chest exotic, but I use one on my hunter too.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Did you preorder the base game only or also the season passes?

Just the Base, didn't expect DLC so fast. Kind of Dick for the DLC to come out barely 5 weeks after PC launch.

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
Just the Base, didn't expect DLC so fast. Kind of Dick for the DLC to come out barely 5 weeks after PC launch.

Yep, pretty shitty move by Bungie. A lot of people are mad about that.

Holding out on content for $.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The shitty move was delaying the PC release at all. If they also delayed the DLC release on PC people would be even more pissed.

And frankly, you don't have to be insane like Gaige to be done with Destiny 2 well before the DLC comes out even with the delayed release.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Is there a way to quick swap weapons of the same slot? This prism shit is cancer when I constantly have to F1 to manually swap my energy weapon out every 20 seconds.

Diemess

Not sure if it has been mentioned before but if you come across a "Manannan SR4" scout rifle, keep it. One of the top PVE energy weapons you can have.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Is there a way to quick swap weapons of the same slot? This prism shit is cancer when I constantly have to F1 to manually swap my energy weapon out every 20 seconds.
Use a third party app on your phone like Ishtar Commander

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Can't swap equipped items using apps unless you're in tower/orbit. That shit got nerfed way back in D1.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I'm down to help with NFs and can get you into raids as well. I have a decently active clan. Gaige23#1747. If you already sent a friends request plz resend it, I deleted some by accident trying to clear out fireteam invites ;(

Fadaar

That guy
The shitty move was delaying the PC release at all. If they also delayed the DLC release on PC people would be even more pissed.

And frankly, you don't have to be insane like Gaige to be done with Destiny 2 well before the DLC comes out even with the delayed release.

Yeah I made the mistake of burning myself out in the first few weeks in Destiny 1, not doing that this time. Content is also considerably easier this time around, though I'm not sure if it's actually easier or if playing on PC makes the difference.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah I made the mistake of burning myself out in the first few weeks in Destiny 1, not doing that this time. Content is also considerably easier this time around, though I'm not sure if it's actually easier or if playing on PC makes the difference.

Its probably the fact you played Destiny 1 more than anything else I would think.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Stuck at 270 gear. WTF should I be doing? Those Nightfalls there is zero way I can solo. I assume they are made for 3somes?

Anyone free to team up with a brutha!?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea I'd be down later tonight. Friend and I can't really do them as a duo yet either with both of us in the ~250 range, just don't quite have the DPS.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Alright nerds add me Obsequey#1436, need to finish this damn nightfall thing today

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Please remember to treat this as a fireteams forum where you state your console/pc if you're going to do this.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
That is pretty amazing that you haven't gotten an Uriel's yet. Have you tried going to one of the planet vendors other than Gunsmith?

Crazy right? Not even that uncommon but I have yet to get one. It's mostly just annoying, I have plenty of good guns.
I keep hoping to see a good flashpoint or whatever that rep bundle thing is on Nessus just to get a bunch of tokens but so far nothing.

Right now I have a solid set up with Origin Story and the Manannan scout rifle which is pretty good. I can also do Nameless Midnight and Martyrs Make which again is solid. Ideally I want Nameless Midnight and Uriels though.
And then PvP I have MIDA and Antiope for Kinetic so that's all set, energy I have last hope but I really need an AR in PvP.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Leveled up my 3rd to 20. Still have all the campaign left from the 2nd visit to EDZ (3 or 4 more?). Probably won't make it through all the milestones this week. Oh well.

Diemess

Completed the NF via a Guided Game or whatever it's called. Got 2 decent dudes, beat it 1st try.

EDIT: Why didn't my aura thing unlock after beating the NF? lame

edit#2: Oh I forgot, has to be prestige nightfall.

Last edited: