Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I had the same criticism of people a year ago in this thread, but fuck whiners that ask for things to be easier. It takes, what, a month of play to hit 600? Less? I'm under 50 hours on PC, mostly only playing half the week and I'm 550. Boo fucking hoo to anybody crying they can't play the new stuff. If you aren't ready for it, don't buy it. If you bought it when you weren't ready for pushing PAST the current end game, that's your own damn fault.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
You know some people buy shit in bundles. I got the pass as part of forsaken package deal.

The point being they fucked up, they admitted as such, and now they are fixing it. Youre only a part of the way through this shit. The grind was having the lower tier of powerful engrams only drop +2, (strikes, etc) and only the raid and forgotten city stuff be the +6. Youre only a part way there, bud. Just thank the Destiny overlords for making that grind easier for you now. Because the 550-600 grind was real. Especially if you didnt raid.

We dont want shit to be easier. The bitching was about releasing new content that you had to grind the old content for a few weeks to even see. Also my beef with this add on was not even that, because I dont give a shit about that, but I do give a shit that aside the 5-6 new weapons they add in this expansion which are forge specific, they didnt refresh any of the other loot that weve all been grinding since Sept. No new meta updates for crucible, no new armor, no new strikes, no new crucible maps, none of that good shit. Forsaken loot pool is pretty shallow man.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
What the fuck is up with Black Armory? The grind to unlock these forges is fucking bullshit.

RhoA

Lord Nagafen Raider
What the fuck is up with Black Armory? The grind to unlock these forges is fucking bullshit.

Seems like they took the Forsaken-level grind that was so well received and just went way overboard with it. I've yet to buy the expansion because I'm burnt out on the game. May pick it up if the annual pass goes on sale at some point.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The quests to unlock the forges are not that bad, a few hours, the last one they released a bit longer. The problem is I got 3 characters and the fuck if they think im going to be doing that shit x3. They need to make the forge unlocks account wide.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
What other content is made available account wide after doing it once? You really think Bungo will make you run all the way through vanilla, Osiris, warmind, forsaken campaigns and then just give you BA unlocks? Lol

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
What other content is made available account wide after doing it once? You really think Bungo will make you run all the way through vanilla, Osiris, warmind, forsaken campaigns and then just give you BA unlocks? Lol

This. Though at least the Campaigns kinda felt like you were advancing something. These quests are just boring, the first 2 forges feel slapped together, the 3rd only slightly better. I do like the weapons though.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Forget alts, I started late on Forsaken and I can't even find the forge captain on Nessus on my primary.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Forge captain? You mean the captain you need for the forge quest? Hes high value target that spawns right outside of the Exodus Black every 10 min or so. If you mean the forge dude with the shield, he spawns at Artifact Edge.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
ugh the grind to 600 is pretty fucking slow... I'm getting like 1 engram a day and not even sure if they will be actual upgrades. I can at least buy enhancement cores to upgrade my other stuff.
Though I did randomly get an exotic the other day.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I thought they made that faster now? Just do your weekly shit and eventually you will be there. My huntard went from like 604 to 629 this week, my titan went from 625 to 635 with a few more powerful shit to go, im thinking 640 this week. Have not touched Warlock yet but shes 620.

Also I hear you get big boosts by doing the raid.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I play pretty casually, on mostly just my Hunter (I just started leveling a Warlock), and I'm already 650, hit that last night. I'll be the first person to admit, there is some legitimate luck in this, because you can get stuck pulling everything but the slots you need. Still having a lot of fun with this, the base mechanics really are some of my favorite, especially overall gun play. The story and depth of RPG elements have never hit the levels I've always hoped they would be, but being able to MMOlite this with friends around a full work/wife/kid schedule makes it almost the perfect game for me, and please know it kills me to say that lol.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
There is just something about this game and the shooting and movement mechanics that just set it apart from the others. I keep quitting this but coming back. It pulls you back in.

Elidroth

Trakanon Raider
Having fun here again.. It's hard to find time to play with my clan due to me being in Afghanistan and they're in the states, but I'm still having a lot of fun.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit even the taliban play this game. It's the best!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Putting some time in last night, and today, about to beat the Forsaken campaign. Can't wait for the grind to 650!