Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tooken

Trakanon Raider
I recently purchased the Forsaken annual pass and reinstalled but found my clan has disbanded. Is there any room in the FOH clan for a lowly 30 Warlock? I've got plenty of experience in Leviathan but that's about it!

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I recently purchased the Forsaken annual pass and reinstalled but found my clan has disbanded. Is there any room in the FOH clan for a lowly 30 Warlock? I've got plenty of experience in Leviathan but that's about it!

hit up Jorren Jorren he can get you in the one we are in. It's very active and helpful.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Dumb(?) question: is there any logic for if / how many Daily Powerful quests you get each day?

And whenever I get to 600, is it cheaper to feed a Forsaken item to a pre-Forsaken item or just upgrade the Forsaken item? Having all those pre-Forsaken masterworks in my bank feels bad.

Tooken

Trakanon Raider
I know that the light level of gear that drops is based on the highest you have either equipped, in inventory or in vault. What about my damage/defense? I'm guessing I'll need to equip these blues as I level up to 50?

Hekotat

Wombat Wombat Basically you will need to sift through all the shit you kept and figure out what you really want to keep. More than likely you will have a small set of weapons that you really like and cycle through, the rest can probably be deleted unless you just like collecting. This is really up to you.

Same goes for armor but there are lots of different perks on armor, so unless you're just trying to get perfect shotgun + gooder gear then it's all moot. Keep a few sets you like and get rid of the rest. I personally plan on keeping every exotic weapon/armor to collect and a handful of purples for each slot that I love.

Tooken Tooken Yes, LL will matter over everything else, just bank any purple that has god rolls that you really like. You can always infuse them later. Wait until max level or 20 or so light levels to infuse anything, otherwise you end up like me with no cores and a lot of lower level stuff I like sitting in the bank.

Tooken

Trakanon Raider
Thanks for the info. You say 'god rolls'....did they bring back random rolls?! Last time I played everything was static.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Thanks for the info. You say 'god rolls'....did they bring back random rolls?!
Yes. Armor and weapons both. Some static items still exist, and people refer to them as "curated" items. Good rolls include dragon/firefly, rampage, outlaw, kill clip, mulligan among others depending on weapon.

Also, infusing one item with a copy of itself only costs glimmer and bypassed the rest of the mat requirements, saving you A TON of resources.

Season 5 just started, so do yourself a favor and go to Vuvuzela, Shaxx and the Drifter. They each have huge bounties (you'll know when you see them, no cost to acquire) for this season's pinnacle weapons. You will get credit for them as you do each activity. Vanguard weapon req example: 1000 arc kills, 500 void rifle kills, 40 strike completions. You only get credit for each bounty while doing that specific activity as well.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have 2 close friends that I play this with, and we have had an amazing time playing this, but are starting to hit that wall where we are doing more and more stuff that would benefit from having more clan members available. Gonna try to get them to disband and see if we can float into a new Clan or possibly even the forum Clan, neither of them are really members here though, and I don't know if I'll be able to talk them into moving.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
On PC? Let me know what they decide.

Just to let people know, the clan is not a forum clan per se. I am in the leadership and have been pulling FoHers in, because well, yall are FoH! The clan for the most part is endgame, but we have folks that have returned or have switched to PC. I only ask is that you pop into Discord from time to time so people get to know you, and use our LFG channel if you need a hand. Take the initiative to form groups, throw out a time you would like to try and raid, etc. (help us help you)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

Jorren Jorren 's clan is very helpful, just ask in clan chat or in the discord. Usually there are people wanting to raid, gambit, crucible, strikes, whatever.

I've seen a few members from here in the clan.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Apparently the "content" in BA is locked behind 590 pwer level. So its pointless to anyone not yet at that point due to whatever reason. If you're like 550-560, you're weeks away from doing anything for BA, lol.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
LOL, figures. Hopefully they made it easier other than primes and powerfuls to get to 600 now?

When I stopped a few months ago I was around 570ish with my dudes. I guess I wont be able to do shit. Maybe some of you could run me through raid on PC?

Sheisty#1879

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah I just heard first forge or whatever is 3 phases, firs phase is 615, second is 625 and third is 635. How nice of them to add new shit we cannot even do the first day, hey lets all grind our asses off for a few weeks before we can do any of this new stuff.

also from what it sounds like they didnt even raise the soft caps either, so its back to the powerful engram/prime engram shit which is also pretty much timelocked. I also hear the raid, this fri is 640, lol.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Primes will drop more often for those who are under 550, and return to normal rate after that. I wonder if any of the "phases" to the DLC (by DLC I mean the Annual Pass content overall, none of the pieces are actual full blown DLC's) will come with new destinations / strikes. I know BA comes with a raid Lair, and I think the final phase comes with another Lair. Seems like they are doling out less "content" in the next year than they did with Curse / Warmind (actual DLC's each).

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
They should of had the first forge be 610 or some shit so it could be completed the first week at least, not in 2-3 (more like 4-5 for me since my dudes are like 570ish). Or they could of done something like the quests for high LL armor right before forsaken launched, giving everyone which was not yet 400 a chance to do so. Or raise the soft caps so blues and purps now take you to 590 or 600, then the grind begins for the next 50 levels.

I understand people would bitch if they just ran through all this content in a few weeks with months of nothing to do, but this is jsut silly. Having people grind old content over again for a few weeks before seeing any of the new shit. Its like the official release day for Black armory is in a few weeks for most people, lol. But people dont like LL grinds. I want to grind for new weapons, not grind just for a chance to grind again, lol.

Early reports are saying this is Osiris over again, lol

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
They should of had the first forge be 610 or some shit so it could be completed the first week at least, not in 2-3 (more like 4-5 for me since my dudes are like 570ish). Or they could of done something like the quests for high LL armor right before forsaken launched, giving everyone which was not yet 400 a chance to do so. Or raise the soft caps so blues and purps now take you to 590 or 600, then the grind begins for the next 50 levels.

I understand people would bitch if they just ran through all this content in a few weeks with months of nothing to do, but this is jsut silly. Having people grind old content over again for a few weeks before seeing any of the new shit. Its like the official release day for Black armory is in a few weeks for most people, lol. But people dont like LL grinds. I want to grind for new weapons, not grind just for a chance to grind again, lol.

Early reports are saying this is Osiris over again, lol
I'm doing Osiris now while leveling, what was bad about it? I just hit 30 (or 29 or something), and am about 300 power level, what should I be doing?

edit; Also, I'm in the Fires of Heaven clan, but it seems dead. Is there an active clan that would take a newbie?