Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Still PVP in my eyes.

Good to know you can pick and choose, wish I would have known that before buying the regular. I think Bungie goes out of the way to make their systems confusing sometimes.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

italica

Trakanon Raider
Did the Battlenet to Steam transfer. No characters. Anyone else?

Did you also enable cross save? Seen some reports that turning on cross save fixed it. Otherwise it's probably just you and a horde of people waited until today for some reason.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I did Battlenet to Steam transfer a couple weeks ago and my characters were there. The systems are getting hammered right now. I tried to setup cross save just now and it told me it was too busy.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Did you also enable cross save? Seen some reports that turning on cross save fixed it. Otherwise it's probably just you and a horde of people waited until today for some reason.

I did not do cross save. This is what I get when I attempt to start from scratch. I defiantly did the link...

Clipboard011.jpg

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
This is weird got a message server were not available and had to reconnect and was placed exactly 16012 again.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
This is weird got a message server were not available and had to reconnect and was placed exactly 16012 again.
for a long time it didnt even have a number. Shits either broke or they're changing things on the fly.