Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Post ur guardians

guardian.png

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I've barely played since release. Was out of town for 4 days/over the weekend and just haven't really put in some good sessions yet. Will probably play all night on Friday.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Got Titan and Warlock into the 920s working now in Huntard and doing powerfuls on all 3 this week.

But titan will always be my main, closely followed by warlock then a distant third is the huntard. Although strikes last week were fun with the huntard, I gotta say. Picked a day where melee was buffed then used the chest that gives you infinite knives and just used knives 99% through all strkies, it was glorious. One to two shotting major yellow bars.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Correct. New Age Black Armory is my favorite shader and I try to use it with everything.

Yep it my fave too. Love the color scheme.

Although on warlock I prefer an all red look with the vanilla D2 crucible shaders.

Will post some screenies when I get home

Last edited:

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Sorry but thats some ugly ass armor, WTF? They are going the way of Blizzard and their 1000lb shoulders I guess?

italica

Trakanon Raider
There are definitely some questionable shoulders on some of the titan armor sets. There are also some that are reasonable though.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Jotuun has to be one of my favorite exotics of all time. It's just a machine.

I also got the moon shotgun (do the rage nightmare on the moon! You'll get the essence). It's basically Threat Level (which I don't have and sounds way cooler shooting). Can it roll with graverobber/trench barrel? I got an auto loading holster/rampage roll on my current one.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i have stupid mish-mash armor right now... but i'm sort of pissed because i played a BUNCH when forsaken came out and got a lot of cool looking armors. i still had some faction shaders left so i was able to get some cool looking stuff... i was also able to get the full philomath set warlocks from eververse but now, it doesn't say i got any of it. my collection for my titan is basically empty, i only have the 2 pieces of philomath that i had in the bank (helm and boots)... i only have a third of the exotics i found...

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Philomath is not showing up under the Ornaments? That is where you see the Eververse armor now I believe.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
i have stupid mish-mash armor right now... but i'm sort of pissed because i played a BUNCH when forsaken came out and got a lot of cool looking armors. i still had some faction shaders left so i was able to get some cool looking stuff... i was also able to get the full philomath set warlocks from eververse but now, it doesn't say i got any of it. my collection for my titan is basically empty, i only have the 2 pieces of philomath that i had in the bank (helm and boots)... i only have a third of the exotics i found...

20191009182409_1.jpg

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Jotuun has to be one of my favorite exotics of all time. It's just a machine.

I also got the moon shotgun (do the rage nightmare on the moon! You'll get the essence). It's basically Threat Level (which I don't have and sounds way cooler shooting). Can it roll with graverobber/trench barrel? I got an auto loading holster/rampage roll on my current one.

No trench barrel.

Also this shotty is the 140 archetype which is the fastest shooting shottie, not too many of them out there. Not so good for pvp but could be good for PvE.

Last edited: