Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I love days like that. Before Hekotat Hekotat realized he hates the game :emoji_cry: we pulled him through most of the raids marathon style. Good times.

lol, it's not that I hate the game. I just felt this expansion wasn't worth it after how much content we got in Forsaken. Seemed like a fuckload of grinding and nothing else.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
We usually start around 7pm PST on week days and on Sunday we started our marathon around 2:30. Raids are generally posted in the Discord a day or so ahead of time. Make sure you are registered with the discord bot (type !register, respond to DM) and then you just hit the green plus ➕ sign on raids posted in the active-groups channel to sign up.
I joined my first run through the latest raid, they taught me the mechanics... it was great. I felt bad as my mic wasn't working, but I had a great time and everyone was pretty patient.

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
We usually start around 7pm PST on week days and on Sunday we started our marathon around 2:30. Raids are generally posted in the Discord a day or so ahead of time. Make sure you are registered with the discord bot (type !register, respond to DM) and then you just hit the green plus ➕ sign on raids posted in the active-groups channel to sign up.

I dont see a destiny 2 discord channel. I'm in some random PC guild for destiny 2, is the FOH clan guild active again? Would love to try some raids, havent raided since D1

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
lol, it's not that I hate the game. I just felt this expansion wasn't worth it after how much content we got in Forsaken. Seemed like a fuckload of grinding and nothing else.

See I feel that they added a shit ton of content, its jsut that they did not utilize it well. The moon is fucking huge, they have new public events, they have new escalation protocol events going, a new dungeon, new strkikes. New nightfall system where you can matchmake. The vex offensive, The haunts, which are like 1/2 of D1 strikes. Plus a whole new raid. The problem is with the new content is there isnt anything to grind any of that shit for. The new moon weapons all pretty much suck, the vex stuff all sucks, and to boot they leave the recluse as is, un-nerfed, so who gives a shit about any of that other shit in energy slot if you have recluse. Plus to boot, they did nto upgrade any of the vendor loots at all in the past year, so there isnt anything there to grind for either.

It seems like this seasons grind is trying to get as high power as possible, that and maybe scoring some high rolled armor. Other than that aside the few pinnacle rewards this season like the Vanguard HMG, the crucible randy throwing knife, new raid weaons, there just isnt that much to grind for, weapon wise. Even the new exotic quests they added in all suck. The heavy bow? Who would equip that? The new Xenophlange? Totally weak. Iron banner? Still all last years weapons.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
The new moon weapons all pretty much suck, the vex stuff all sucks
The moon shotgun, sniper and GL are all top tier. The Vex SMG with multi kill clip is basically an arc Recluse, and the void hand cannon is solid if you like 180's. You are trippin lol.

Anybody that joins the clan just know that I cull inactive members after a month of not logging in or so. Nothing personal but clans are capped at 100 and you can rejoin any time.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I mean, I have both. They feel very close in real world use. Not saying Recluse isn't the best, it's a pinnacle, it should be. Even so that doesn't make other moon weapons useless, especially if you get bored of SMG spam all day. I've had Recluse for like two weeks and I'm already swapping in other things occasionally.

But yeah, nerf the fucking body damage on Master of Arms already.

Last edited:

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah I use all kinds of shit, but when you go into those top areas like 950s 980s and raid you will take recluse because why gimp yourself.

For instance in my drunken night of gambit I used Jotun, man I love that thing. I even managed to snipe some fools that were invading with it, feels so good.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I wish there were more things like forced loadouts in older prestige raids. That was actually a fun challenge.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
The moon sniper is good? Which one? I hate the one from altar of sorrows...

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah I use all kinds of shit, but when you go into those top areas like 950s 980s and raid you will take recluse because why gimp yourself.

For instance in my drunken night of gambit I used Jotun, man I love that thing. I even managed to snipe some fools that were invading with it, feels so good.

the Toaster is such an awesome exotic. I just wish we had a Catalyst for it so I could make orbs for my bros.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
We probably aren't the best group but Armadon Armadon got his first raid clear tonight in Garden. Ask and ye shall receive.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Lol a lot of the guys would appreciate if I planned raids sooner. They'd be down for earlier.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Y'all are welcome to come through our Discord for raids and such. We are endgame, and only ask that you know how to play ;)

Go to the rank-bot-commands channel and assign yourself member and guardian roles to see the relevant channels. all-games-lfg is the place to check. We usually raid when we get 6 people together. NA/EU group, mostly play on EST but can go pretty late. Tell em Robot invited if asked.