Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

spronk

FPS noob
one tip for pvp is to jump into a turret, i suck donkey dick running around as a fucktard spazzing out whenever i see an enemy and shooting like a storm trooper, but in a turret i am fucking death from above. really good players can 1 shot you in a turret with a sniper rifle from out of turret range however.

unfortunately not all the maps have turrets or speeders

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit, does it actually take that long to load everything or am I just missing a magical 'skip flying cut scene' button? o_O

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I keep getting sidetracked hunting for golden chests. I'm a little bummed out that this game isn't as huge as skyrim, which is what I was expecting. I didn't play the beta, so maybe I was a bit Naive there.

That being said, I'm still having a blast. I didn't plan on doing the PvP at all, but it's really fun. I can tell that pvp is going to be most of what I'm doing after hitting 20.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Just got level 22. Finishes the weekly heroic strike....shit is punishing. Took about an hour and a half. A lot of mobs 1 shot you. Also my partner got our first legendary. Its a rapist auto rifle.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Anyone have any xim4 settings to share? I'm using a Razer Deathadder 2013 and think I have my sensitivity at 46. Don't have any advance settings as no idea what they all do. Oh, using the Halo ODST profile until they release a Destiny one.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Just beat phogoth with 2 people, lvl 12. We wiped in about 3 minutes the first try and our 3rd person quit.

Shoot the belly!

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Did level 1-16 without a blue item droppin, but 3 hours of pvp got me 4 pieces of armor and a weapon. Story mode is very unrewarding as it is atm.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
As you approach 20, loot mostly changes to green/blue instead of white/green. The weird thing is that engrams stop dropping almost entirely, in favor of already-identified items.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Something you may not notice right away if you make an alt after getting to 15+ on your main--both subclasses will already be unlocked. Guess I'll make a hunter after all, since I can go straight to bladedancer and not have to slog through the early levels as the derp class.
ooOOOooOo

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone have any xim4 settings to share? I'm using a Razer Deathadder 2013 and think I have my sensitivity at 46. Don't have any advance settings as no idea what they all do. Oh, using the Halo ODST profile until they release a Destiny one.
Seehttp://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=35819.0

TL;DR If you like mouse sensitivity at 46 good for you but mine is like 300. Also I set my WDS (Weapon Down Sight Sensitivity) to 200. Just click right arrow in the profile till you see it.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Something I found on Reddit...
Remember to set you fireteam setting to open to public. It make it much easier for other guardians to join your fight

FYI: To set your fireteam settings to public open the Options menu and go to the Roster tab. Click the icon beside the heading FIRETEAM and change setting from friends only to Public. This needs to be done every time you log on.
PSA: Set your fireteam settings to public : DestinyTheGame

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Where the fuck did I miss the memo that you needed a PS Gold membership to do anything multiplayer? Dammit =\