Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Having to talk to xur for the bad juju bounty is the worst fucking design decision ever. Herp derp now I get to wait a week

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The real problem is exotic bounties taking up a normal bounty slot. Either there should have been far more inventory slots for bounties (like, say, 12... but no, that would make too much sense) or exotics should go in the mission slots which are basically never used for anything.

The gun itself is worthless, barring some miracle in which pulse rifles in general and Bad Juju in particular get buffed this coming week, so it's really just the loss of a bounty slot that makes waiting for Xur suck. I've got two characters with only 4 bounty slots right now, and it's been that way for a week or so because they're both PVP bounties, and fuck PVP.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
The real problem is exotic bounties taking up a normal bounty slot. Either there should have been far more inventory slots for bounties (like, say, 12... but no, that would make too much sense) or exotics should go in the mission slots which are basically never used for anything.

The gun itself is worthless, barring some miracle in which pulse rifles in general and Bad Juju in particular get buffed this coming week, so it's really just the loss of a bounty slot that makes waiting for Xur suck. I've got two characters with only 4 bounty slots right now, and it's been that way for a week or so because they're both PVP bounties, and fuck PVP.
We will see once juju is buffed and ARs are nerfed. That's my hope at least. Scout rifles are pretty bad, and I already have the devil you know for HC

Column_sl

shitlord
Speaking of Exotic armor for Warlocks, there is a helm I haven't seen drop anywhere.

It may not be in the game yet, and will be in a DLC

The Stag // Unknown
* Increase grenade throw distance
* Gain more super when killing those of the Dark
* //Special Unknown

Column_sl

shitlord
i've played titan and warlock extensively (both 28, both rank3 in crucible/vanguard) and i can say there is little difference between the classes, its really your weapons that make up 90% of gameplay. for solo play warlock is slightly better due to self rez in fuckups in nightfall, solar nade spamming being really fun in pvp, and blink being a really cool/fun mechanic for void. for group play titan is really good since the bubble is a must have for raiding, its a super generator for others and 30% dmg boost buff is crazy. You could do hardmode raid I think with 5 titans and a lock or 4 locks and 2 titans, dunno if you could really do it with that many hunters?

titans are pretty lame in PVP, while fistbro mode is fun at first any good player will shotgun you long before you get into melee range and the run mechanics in the game are super annoying. titan shoulder charge requires you to be running for between 2 and 5 seconds to charge, any longer than that and you lose the charge. and of course if you stop running there is a 2 or 3 second internal cooldown before you can run again, so you are flailing around mashing down the most awkward run command and usually die. the melee titan super is probably the second most fun after bladedancer, both warlock supers are kinda lame (wish self rez wasn't tied to it).

titan jump is also the best, its rocket boots so you have really good control where you wanna go for exploring weird areas.
If we are strictly talking PVP.

I would say if equally highly skilled players played any of the classes they can be devastating.
If the same equally skilled players were to play against each other it is very clear that hunter takes less work to become the best.

Hence why Hunters are dominant in pvp on all levels. Their movement, mods, and ability to get in and out of combat without fear of losing makes them by far the most dominant.

2nd place would go to Sunsingers due to the ability to stack 3 shields with radiance, and very good grenades. When they are in radiance it takes 3-4 head shots from a sniper rifle to take them down.
If they are fighting within a mob of people their punch kills almost instantly, and they will stack radiance with its extra shield mod combined with flame skin.

They are the only class that can survive a super to the face. On the flip side their movement is pretty bad, so a person who camps a lot would be perfect for that class.

Titan has very good options as well, being able to switch from defender and striker on the fly. You are not penalized for switching.
A very defensive Titan with a shotgun can be like a lawnmower.

On the PVE end, there really isn't any other class then Sunsinger due to how hard modes work. Everyone else is there to help them out with buffs.
So obviously Titans fit very well into that slot.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone else on PS3 experiencing game freezes lately? The last 2 days Destiny has frozen on me and I've hard to do a hard reboot of the PS3. Seems random too, once was in the middle of a patrol on Earth and the other was when I was on the moon and drove my vehicle off a cliff.

Vorph

Speaking of Exotic armor for Warlocks, there is a helm I haven't seen drop anywhere.

It may not be in the game yet, and will be in a DLC

The Stag // Unknown
* Increase grenade throw distance
* Gain more super when killing those of the Dark
* //Special Unknown
Yeah, anything that is only partially parsed by the data miner is not actually in the game yet.

---------------

I've been seriously considering deleting my warlock and hunter and rerolling two more titans, even though they're both 28. I just don't like either of them much at all, number one reason being that all other jump powers are such shit compared to the titan. I'd rather have one character that I can spend shards on maxing out every exotic armor (I just need Armamentarium to have all the good ones) instead of having three half-assed characters that will take ages to get to 30.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Anyone else on PS3 experiencing game freezes lately? The last 2 days Destiny has frozen on me and I've hard to do a hard reboot of the PS3. Seems random too, once was in the middle of a patrol on Earth and the other was when I was on the moon and drove my vehicle off a cliff.
That's purely it being a PS3

Column_sl

shitlord
3rd person would gimp a lot of the stuff in the game. They would have to rework everything for it to not be the only way you play.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
It would be alot of fun tho tbh - im not sure how it would mess up PVE tbh since you can do 3rd person on a few missions for a short amount of time and its pretty enjoyable - plus when i bladedance its in 3rd person as well so i know the camera work is more or less done.

Also fuck titan fist of havoc - i can hit them twice during cast with bladedance and they wont die and still get the fist off to rape me. The thunderdome is just as bad you wont kill the titan in it with BD as well - i prefer gunslinger but lvling my 3rd hunter as BD.

Vorph

Also fuck titan fist of havoc - i can hit them twice during cast with bladedance and they wont die and still get the fist off to rape me. The thunderdome is just as bad you wont kill the titan in it with BD as well - i prefer gunslinger but lvling my 3rd hunter as BD.
I'd say that's the whole point of selecting talents that have effects like "You are harder to kill while using Fist of Havoc." or "While inside Ward of Dawn, you and your allies gain significant damage resistance."

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Nod but hunter nerf makes us like paper during bladedance now - Sure you get some kills in if lucky but going head to head with a titan is a pita now.

Warlocks doing nova bomb get slapped up now too so i dont mind them but titans can eat it !

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I guess I'll just keep doing the raid.

I don't have much confidence that we could beat the raid on hard-mode, but we should give it a shot this week just to see the difference in difficulty.

I think 2 of us have the primary with void damage that does bonus damage to oracles (Venir and I). Mine isn't unlocked yet.

Column, what else changes? The very first part to get into the raid would be a lot easier if at least 3 of us had the void damage primaries, I think.

We had:
Venir
DaCat
LostVirtue
TheFourth
Me
DoomedChimo
I figured we would wait for more to be 29 before trying hardmode. (I did get 29.) I need to farm some bloom to upgrade the void AR.

Fadaar

That guy
Wish they'd get the next balance patch out. Got 19 Ascendant Energy burning a hole in my pocket and a lot of potential weapons to use them on.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I've got 19 or so I'm holding onto until I get a gun worth the effort. Honestly, I wish they'd just merge energies and shards. They do the same damn thing for the same tier of loot, and I need a shitload more shards than energies. There's no reason to make me flip another coin even when I'm doing something that guarantees I'll get an ascendant somethingorother.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
I wish they put in some PVE factions beside Vanguards. This rediculous focus on PvP (you get 3 diffrent vendors, chose your flavour and look! PvE? Fuck you!) is getting stale not to mention the boring grind that is the all-mighty 6v6 grind.

After some digging on the net this weekend I discovered several "mods" that people are apparently using in PvP that makes a mockery out of the game. Unlimited ammo with no need to reload? Check. Wall-hacks? Check.... how the fuck does this even happen on a console? I switched from PC to console for FPS to get rid of the kids having "fun" with their aimbots/wallhacks yet it seems I am behind on the times and they spread out. In my stupidity I thought the consoles offered a safe-haven from this shit, but I guess I was too naive.

Also, rotate shaders on the vendor kkthx.