Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
At least he is selling heavy ammo. Everyone should have at least a hundred on each character now, considering xur is useless for everything else

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mida Multi + Radiant Dance Machines proving to be pretty rediculous combo in PVP. Most people can't aim track that fast in a 1v1. Have one quite a few 1v2 or v3's as well. If you have the opportunity to use both, I highly recommend.

sarthis_sl

shitlord
I bought about 100 heavy synths even though I haven't had to use very many since I scored a shoot-to-loot scout rifle from the gunsmith.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
on crota NM last night, I got a red death from the death singer and then a suros regime from crota. Not the kind of raid drops I was looking for but I didn't have either one before last night!

Lenas

Trump's Staff
So I guess a Japanese guy has been data mining and claiming he knows Xur/IB sale items coming up. He called the heavy synths today ahead of time, and is claiming that Hard Light and Thunderlord are coming up for Xur. Goes on to say that the next IB will be 3/17, gear will be +36 chest/gloves, weapons will be auto rifle and machine gun. Guess we'll see.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Have enough motes to buy 5 exotic chests tonight. Hoping for HoPF, but know I'll probably get nothing but hunter and titan chests.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
So I guess a Japanese guy has been data mining and claiming he knows Xur/IB sale items coming up. He called the heavy synths today ahead of time, and is claiming that Hard Light and Thunderlord are coming up for Xur. Goes on to say that the next IB will be 3/17, gear will be +36 chest/gloves, weapons will be auto rifle and machine gun. Guess we'll see.
What I didn't like most of all after reading this information on reddit is that gjallarhorn is not in the list of possible items for Xur to sell. Fuck you too bungie!!!

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
HAHAHAHA Saw this on Kotaku in an article about Destiny and it perfectly sums up my experience.

"Destiny, an online shooter in which you travel the universe not getting Gjallarhorn"

Glad someone else feels my pain.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
I used to know that feel. Gjallarhorn is honestly pretty overrated anyways
You're crazy. It might not have the utility of Ice Breaker because it can't be used in every situation, but when it can be used and you need to put out as much DPS as possible I personally have never seen anything come close.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
What I didn't like most of all after reading this information on reddit is that gjallarhorn is not in the list of possible items for Xur to sell. Fuck you too bungie!!!
Well, jealoushorn was already sold by xur. Granted, it was during a time when no one could actually get enough coins to buy it, but it WAS available. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if they took it off the list of available exotics.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'd be so disappointed if they took ghorn off Xur. Even a 1% chance gives me hope, but removal from the loot table kills any motivation I have to log in (once I get bh and hoc from Crota).

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well that was fun. Burned every single mote i had collected over the last who knows how many weeks/months, all 115 of them. Got 5 crappy chests, 4 of them i can't even equip if i wanted to. Heart of praxis fire eludes me still...must be best buddies with mr gjallarhorn. Fu xur fu

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Last time he had helm engrams I bought 9 trying for Apotheosis veil, got one of every exotic helmet except Veil and one of the titan ones.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
I wasn't using motes for anything else, and I don't NEED the HoPF, just wanted it. I won't truly be mad unless he randomly sells an exotic weapon engram some day and I don't have enough motes to play rng for ghorn.

On a different note: what would you guys do with your Bad Juju? I have the 300 version maxed and Xur is selling the 331 upgrade. Is it worth the 7k glimmer and time to relevel, or should I just keep the maxed 300 for the super charge perk? I'm leaning towards keeping it as-is just so I don't have to hassle with it.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I bought 5 chests. Got a Starfire Protocol (stats worse than the 1 I already had), Titan Alpha Lupi, 2 Armentariums (or whatever) and 1 Hunter Lucky Raspberry. Not a good haul at all.

I'm also wondering about the Xur thing. I know there's a language barrier but has it been determined if Xur CAN'T sell Gjallarhorn (i.e. it's not on his table at all) or if he simply WON'T be selling Gjallarhorn. Because the way I read things is that this Megaman guy cracked the code and saw what Xur is selling for the next month or so and said that Thunderlord and Hard Light will be sold in the coming weeks but Gjallarhorn will not be.

The semantics is a pretty big difference because it's possible that Bungie might "reroll" Xur as a result of this security breach which would mean that Gjallarhorn could, possibly, show up on a reroll. And when House of Wolves comes out, it stands to reason that a reroll would be done as well to include new HOW exotics as well giving Gjallarhorn more opportunities to show up (just at a diluted rate since HOW exotics are now in the mix). Or did he find the list of items that Xur is selling for the next few weeks in addition to the master list of what is available for Xur to choose from?

spronk

FPS noob
whats the most fucked up thing bungie could do? thats whats gonna happen

so xur will sell gallahorn for 2 weeks right before HoW comes out, and when HoW comes out a new legendary dual wield rocket launcher will be released thats sold by the vanguard QM for a token and is 10x better than gallahorn

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Could someone give me their opinion on the Bad Juju upgrade before Xur leaves tonight?

Have maxed 300 Bad Juju, only use it rarely for the faster super charge perk. Is it a no brainer to upgrade for 7k glimmer to the 331 version and relevel or it not really necessary? Thanks

I'm a warlock and have Obsidian Mind, if that makes a difference.

Column_sl

shitlord
Yes, buy the upgrade. It has synergy with the obsidian mind, and is a very decent weapon.

Not to mention the upgrade will carry over to the next dlc