Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Well, it rolls both hard and normal mode drops at once. If you do HM you get double drops throughout the entire thing, assuming you didn't do normal beforehand.

Who knows wtf they were thinking with Crota loot rolls.

spronk

FPS noob
didn't watch the whole thing so not sure if any cheesing going on but it looks like a legit kill, warlock solos crota HM
Twitch

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Just started the game back up and picked the expansion up... Someone carry my sad Warlock through Normal Mode Crota!

spronk

FPS noob
IB glitch didn't work for me, it reset my rank to 0 before I could talk to the IB vendor. it did apparently work for a few people though, they were able to buy r5 items without playing any games this week (they will reset back to 0 when they go to orbit). Its a shotgun and scout rifle, nothing amazing but not too bad either.

nightfall/weekly is omnigul with no burns, fuck that noise gonna skip destiny this week and play 3DS and 1886 hopefully this weekend

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Omnigul with no burns? I, seriously, can't think of a way to make a Nightfall less fun. Yeah. I think I'm going to pass as well.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yep, pretty amazing how they fucked the game so hard that a month ago I was logging in almost every day, and I don't know if i will even get on this week

Goatface

IB glitch didn't work for me, it reset my rank to 0 before I could talk to the IB vendor. it did apparently work for a few people though, they were able to buy r5 items without playing any games this week (they will reset back to 0 when they go to orbit).
worked for my group and we almost screwed up by not going to orbit until 3:58am est

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
This last weekend I finally got a primary weapon for all 3 elemental types, and nightfall has no burns at all this week. Figures.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea, I'm still missing the scout rifle / hand cannon from crota, just not inspired to play.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I went ahead and did Omigul on my Level 32 Warlock with 2 other level 32's. It was brutal but we got it done. Everything just dies so slowly because of the lack of burn and a simple mistake will get you killed with the other penalties. In the end I got a purple Pulse Rifle, someone got 11 Ascendent Energy and the last got a purple rocket launcher so loot was equally sucky all around.

I won't be completing it again on my level 31 Titan or level 31 Hunter. It's simply too long and it's not fun at all.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
It's my destiny to never play this game and instead play 15 year old MMOs until they are legal and then I'll marry one.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I managed to snag a 2nd mida multi tool from my 3rd nightfall. Great utility gun (lamps, swordbearer for Crota etc).

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Still have 2 atheon kills to do this week, so im holding out hope for something decent, but after 2x nightfall, 2x crota, 2x gorgon chests all i have to show for it is shards.