Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
If anyone has a code left, I'm interested.
tongue.png
Might help to say PS3 or PS4
smile.png

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The fact it's a launcher app that then downloads the 11gb really fucking sucks. Even if I can get the download started remotely, I can't start the launcher until I'm home. Damn you, Bungie!

spronk

FPS noob
they just did something to the PSN store to add more RPMs, things seem to be working smoother and I got my key redeemed and its downloading now - 179MB initial install, 150MB update, then launch that to get the actual 13 gig download

note: if you keep getting the error "this can only be opened by an authorized user" just wait a minute and try again it hasn't sync'd your PSN data yet

you must actually launch the ~200 meg destiny download to start downloading the full game after accepting the EULA, just getting the tiny PSN installed launcher IS NOT ENOUGH aka all you people at work without vitas are fucked

download is fast though I am chugging along at full LAN speed it seems, 5% done in under 30 secs

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hmmm my Destiny Beta download says 5667 MB... (I never got an initial install, update, or the 11 gig big download)

This is for PS3 if it matters.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Have Ps3 codes, looking for a PS4 code for a buddy! 2 Ps3's! We can trade?

spronk

FPS noob
ps3 is 5.5 gigs, PS4 is 11 gigs

PSN store: games / demos / destiny beta if you preordered on PSN
if you bought anywhere else (amazon bestbuy gamestop etc) you should have already typed in your beta code into bungie.net
you login to bungie.net go to Profile then Codes and type the 12 digit code there into either the PSN web store athttps://account.sonyentertainmentnet...rd-flow.actionor go into PSN store on PS4 and click redeem code (last option on bottom left)

for PS4 users after you do all that make sure you actually start destiny, the "installer" only puts up a 200 meg launcher you need to run it to download the full 10 gigs (or 5 gigs on PS3)

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I can get to the Destiny page on the web store but I can't log in to the web store!

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Background downloading Destiny beta for ps3 now. Says 45 min to go.

PS3 users once you do everything Spronk said, go into "my downloads" on the PSN Store and click the Destiny Beta to start the 5.5 gig download.

Column_sl

shitlord
You can do that for the PS4 as well just go under downloads in notifications, and click on the beta.

Mine was already downloading with out me even doing anything tho.

it's going fast at least, mine is already at 45%

DMK_sl

shitlord
For fuck sake my codes aren't working.

Anyone got a spare code please? I just read australians have to go europe I chose America. So fucken retarded Aus is never europe...Any help with a europe code would be awesome.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Giving out codes, code redemption, downloading and servers going live all at once. What a great fucking idea!!!