Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Giving out codes, code redemption, downloading and servers going live all at once. What a great fucking idea!!!
Yeah. I don't normally bitch and whine about launch day stuff, but this really seems like something they could have easily avoided by giving us the codes 3 days ago and letting us pre-load the client over that time.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Yeah. I don't normally bitch and whine about launch day stuff, but this really seems like something they could have easily avoided by giving us the codes 3 days ago and letting us pre-load the client over that time.
You can apply this knowledge when you are handing out beta/alpha keys for Pantheon as you are the VRI CEO.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I think a geocities site could handle every person who will beta Pantheon logging in at exactly the same time and mashing the F5 key all in unison.

Heckler_sl

shitlord
Well, I mean, for them, it's actually a great idea to do this. Gives them an idea what actual launch day will be like. Just sucks for us.

They have no hope to get through that smoothly though, given the current state.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Cant tell if PSN is eating my codes after an attempt or its just too broke to function correctly. I am hoping its the latter since i got to the confirm screen twice now.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Meh, Euro PSN having shat the bed, can't do anything.
Don't feel bad. PSN down for me in the US.
If anyone's waiting for stuff to come back up and wants to group up for some destiny action add me Vatic85 on psn/ps4

Disabled

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah. I'm a dumbass and was waiting for the codes to be sent to my e-mail. I was already logged into Bungie's website and could have easily gotten my codes and started downloading. Now I'm stuck trying to just get the client to start.C'est la vie.....

Malkav

French Madman
Don't feel bad. PSN down for me in the US.
If anyone's waiting for stuff to come back up and wants to group up for some destiny action add me Vatic85 on psn/ps4
Actually, I'm feeling bad, because with the PSN down, even Netflix or Crunchyroll won't start right now for me. So I'm double mad.
mad.png

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Cant tell if PSN is eating my codes after an attempt or its just too broke to function correctly. I am hoping its the latter since i got to the confirm screen twice now.
Psn telling me it's down for maintenance. I can't even get the store to load.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Psn telling me it's down for maintenance. I can't even get the store to load.
Im in the store, i entered a code and it confirm on beta download then got error - then everytime i put in code it said error after that - so i tried the second code, it got to beta download confirm then it errored out again and now if i enter that code it errors on me before going to beta download again so im hoping its just bc PSN is hammered and its not eating my codes.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Heh, same - was getting ready to give out my extras and then I realized I may actually need them and held off for now.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Think I'll just wait until later. They should just allow a short head start for code entry and download. You aren't going to be able to handle everyone hitting you at the same time so why fucking try? Might as well give the codes early and actually get some decent data from something that might resemble a launch environment than just breaking the fuck out of everything by default.

Disabled

Lord Nagafen Raider
I went the redeeming on SEN method thinking it was going to automatically download. Boy, was I wrong. I read that you have to still manually go to the PSN store -> Demo -> download, but it seems to be greyed out. I don't know if I fucked myself over or not. Anyone else try this method and succeeded in downloading the client?

Edit: Also, for those who went the EU PSN Store route, but live in the US, did that work?

Edit2: The Download button is now a Purchased button. Now waiting for to confirm download...

Edit3: Started downloading automatically. Finally!!!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Got the code redeemed to my account, and told the wife to try and get into the PSN store on my Ps3 to start the download. Love having the stay at home wife... now, if she's playing it when I get home, I'll be jealous, but secretly happy to have a nerd wife.
biggrin.png

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Heh, same - was getting ready to give out my extras and then I realized I may actually need them and held off for now.
Yeah i have 1 possibly working code left so im going to either wait till its working good or just wait for the xbox one since thats the copy i'll be purchasing anyways.

also i love this comment on @bungiehelp

Ally Logan ?@AllyRdr 1h
@xXBuoyobuoyXx @BungieHelp @Bungie I'm 36. Patience is for people with more time left on this planet
tongue.png

#OnlyKidding #IKnow

Disabled

Lord Nagafen Raider
Since I got my download finally working (thanks to Vinyard for his extra key!), here's a beta code for PS4 America:
KLHD-PANN-HLQJ

Let us know if you take it please. GL.