Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Truehawk

Molten Core Raider
What a let down. Got up to oryx in about 50 mins. Didn't have enough people 310+ for oryx though. Rest of the raid is incredibly easy.

Gonna run it on my alt tonight if anyone is interested. Basically be 305+ with a 310 primary/sniper and you are gtg.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So no elemental primary or special exotic so far?
rrr_img_113714.png

Nice sandbox you got there Luke, too bad I cant try any of them because I HAVE NO FUCKING WEAPON PARTS!

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yeah everything ive gotten in here is recolored pieces of shit lol - the weapons were shit before and shit now - youre essentially raiding for infuse gear? f that

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Halo next week is the death of destiny to me.

Got to Oryx, found out the lack of elemental primaries and interest bottomed out - All the items i got along the way were 311 so i was 310 at Oryx and everything was orange. Need 311 for enemies to be at a more level playing field.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
318 sniper
311 chest
314 ghost

Fallout 4 can not come out fast enough, because if they think Im going to do this every week just to gear up for nightmare mode where we raid to infuse even more shitty stuff into legendarys they are completely wrong.

Only intrest I have right now is seeing if exotic engrams actually can morph into 320 exotics. Seems that will be the route to go for getting closer to 320 instead of their fucking lottery-level on raid gear.

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
318 sniper
311 chest
314 ghost

Fallout 4 can not come out fast enough, because if they think Im going to do this every week just to gear up for nightmare mode where we raid to infuse even more shitty stuff into legendarys they are completely wrong.

Only intrest I have right now is seeing if exotic engrams actually can morph into 320 exotics. Seems that will be the route to go for getting closer to 320 instead of their fucking lottery-level on raid gear.
yeah I've only been playing this game for a few weeks and I'm already bored of this grindfest. Fallout 4 hurry plz!

spronk

FPS noob
I wonder what their DLC plans are now, if they plan on slowly trickling out higher versions of kings fall raid (nightmare, challenge, etc) for the next year i just don't see most people sticking around.

i still enjoy the PVP though, mayhem mode is crazy fun and the good thing is none of the raid weapons really are that good in PVP. I do wonder though for trials if 320 raiders are gonna have huge advantages over non raiders

did you clear the entire HM raid, faith? Since I only pug raids I don't really have any confidence in pugs getting past golgoroth, think I'd rather play syndicate than sit in raids and wipe for hours for loot that is meaningless

spronk

FPS noob
no mid platform on ship jumping
new hallowed knight in totems fight
war priest shoots vex like bolts all the time
golgoroth debuffs one player with a pbaoe after a few secs that will kill other people but not him, they should jump out away from everyone and just kill adds. way, way, way more cursed thralls so you should really do single pool strat over multi pools
don't think anything really changed in daughters except more adds maybe
oryx has an extra knight spawn for each platform that tries to detonate orbs, kill him before that

everything is also higher light, with everyone in the oryx fight being 320 light making it exceedingly difficult if your entire team isn't 311+. before that everything is 310, not sure about daughters

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
10 exotic engrams, 310 is the highest level Ive managed to get. Anyone else had better luck, or is the "you can get 320 exotic at light level 310+" just another myth?
smile.png

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
It should be possible at like 315+ id imagine bc it would be weird to be nearing 320 light and have no exotics to put on due to stupidity.

spronk

FPS noob
multiple people have decoded many exotic engrams at 311 and 315 and 316 and they have gotten zero items above 310. The only exotics above 310 have dropped from the exotic chest (dreadnaught pistons puzzle) or oryx, and its been like 3-4 reports of 315 items, thats it. the only advantage of being above 310 for decoding is that 90% of your items (probably closer to 99%) will decode t0 310.

so yeah it doesn't look like you can really get exotics above 310 unless you are exceedingly lucky in the raid. saving engrams won't do much, although I'd guess they patch that down the road but who knows how long it could take.

Got Oryx to a sliver today with Sarthis and another group, we have the strat down really well, its always some lag related issue that screws us over. Usually the Orb not being able to be picked up or bombs going off and not doing damage. Frustrating.

In top 100 on destiny tracker though at 314 light, I was 314 after my first run got pretty lucky on drops.

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We just finished earlier today. Nobody was above light 309. Was pretty challenging for us. Personally wasn't disapointed, but I imagine will become much easier when we're closer to 320.

We just finished earlier today. Nobody was above light 309. Was pretty challenging for us. Personally wasn't disapointed, but I imagine will become much easier when we're closer to 320.
Beat him twice now, no good drops, got another chest lower than my other and a 315 hand cannon, I can infuse with it but it has a cool perk, 3 kills and health regen and heal. Nice for strikes I guess.