Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Column_sl

shitlord
Yeah level 8 is just as fast as it was in Alpha. Surprised they didn't let us go further this time, but I guess they don't want to spoil too much of the game yet.

I'm going to play matchmaking for the next 10 days then, I've already leveled up all the characters in Alpha.

Column_sl

shitlord
Wow level 8 came fast. I don't suppose there is any reason to hang on to glimmer? Been spending it getting better gear.
Buy ships and bikes with it. The shop rotates new stuff in every half day or so.

I had a really cool Golden ship in Alpha Ive yet to see rotate into the shops on Beta.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
What is the purpose of the Grimoire Cards? Is it just some E collectible shit or can you use them for something?

Fubarbox_sl

shitlord
So played this today and Played some Archeage.... I think my MMO days are drying up because I had much more fun in Destiny even though my aim in console shooters is slightly below crap when it comes to skill lol. AA just had that been there done that feeling for me (obvious burn out)... Heres to hoping for something fresh in EqNext to get me back into the genre heh....BTW here are some codes for the PS4 if anyone needs:

PNKE-4DNP-E672

6RDT-KBNQ-7FM3

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I only played for around an hour last night. Went into the Level 2 story mission and changed it to hard. I couldn't beat it at the end solo. Maybe I'm not ready for hard.
frown.png

spronk

FPS noob
Wow level 8 came fast. I don't suppose there is any reason to hang on to glimmer? Been spending it getting better gear.
use glimmer to buy items from the exarch vendor, when you talk to him you'll notice there is a rep bar and level on the left side. Every time you buy something (and he "reveals" it) you gain xp with him, and you need higher levels for the higher green/blue items he sometimes sells.

you can save the items you harvest on the planets for trading into PVE and PVE gear tokens, it takes hundreds of tokens for a single item at 20 so probably good to be turning them in, since you get a little bit of XP each turn in I think.

the beta for PS3/PS4 goes on until the 21st when it goes into maintenance for 2 days, then on the 23th the beta opens up to all consoles (xbox one/360 joins psn) and runs until the 26th. Make sure you login on the 26th, bungie is gonna open up some new stuff including rumor is the Moon, and everyone who plays on the 26th (next saturday) will get a free patch or something that will be on your character when the game goes live.

if you aren't still in a group/clan you can join this one just to see if any clan features open up in the game. I haven't seen anything yet although I did have a patch (?) that I didn't have in alpha
Bungie : Clans : I Aint Got Time To Bleed : Forum | Bungie.net

you can also view your grimoire on the website above (super menu on left side), it opens up a lot of lore and stuff. grimoire is basically achievements

ps3 vs ps4 versions of Destiny comparison, first one is PS3. dat shadow
http://i.minus.com/iYfwM22nvDo2H.png
http://i.minus.com/i9AJXd3WDd6nk.png

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So how do you delete games from your PS4? I have the Destiny Alpha installed (that I never ended up playing), and I don't know how to remove it.

Thanks.