Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

spronk

FPS noob
iron banner is raining loot, i ranked from 0 to 4 in ~5 hours of solo queue (lots of losing streaks) but every other match was giving me new gear. I went from 371 light to 377 just from drops and the 4 bounty quests and the rank 3 quest (another at rank 5). highly recommend grinding it out to level up to 375+ you can skip everything else then

it is supremacy, it is shotgun 100% heaven, and if your LL is kinda low you probably won't get many kills. just follow other people around and scoop up crests like a butler

spronk

FPS noob
hard mode being released 10/18. normal raid is super easy now in pugs, two 45 minutes clears in two different pugs but everyone was 380+ thanks to iron banner. Got shit for loot as usual.
This Week at Bungie – 10/06/2016 > News | Bungie.net

10062016_Heroic_Mode.jpg

I'll be watching on twitch, too old and slow to do that shit day one

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
45 min normal mode runs? Nice. That's encouraging. I was thinking it would be 2-3 hours and I just don't have that much time to play all at once anymore.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
45 min normal mode runs? Nice. That's encouraging. I was thinking it would be 2-3 hours and I just don't have that much time to play all at once anymore.

LOL, this always relies on the group. I never had a set group to run with so I relied on LFG and 80% of them sucked balls.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Yea, I blew most of my SC today before realizing that the glove engrams Xur is selling weren't "legacy" engrams.

I bought 10 engrams... 4 Nothing Manacles (none of them being T12-able), 1 Ruin Wing, 1 Sunbreaker, 2 Dont Touch Mes, 1 Claw, and 1 Therm. Fuck you Manacles and RNG, fuck you!

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A bit salty that Faction packages are capped at 390, but maybe I'll finally decide to do the raid(s).

If the rumor that Destiny 2 will be pushed back til 2018 is true, I don't see much of a future for the game, just far too long of a content drought.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Got a 380 ghost and artifact from the forge last night (perfected servitor and perfected dregs) and I don't recall ever seeing either of those two type of drops there. Was a nice surprise as those were holding me back and my buddy got a couple named purple weapons we had never seen there either. We also both got the thorn quest as well so maybe they upped the chance on getting it.

spronk

FPS noob
A bit salty that Faction packages are capped at 390, but maybe I'll finally decide to do the raid(s).

If the rumor that Destiny 2 will be pushed back til 2018 is true, I don't see much of a future for the game, just far too long of a content drought.

I wouldn't put much stock in that rumor, its just from that jason schreier guy on his twitter. if he had more reliable sources it would have gone up on kotaku by him. The majority of the team has been working on Destiny 2 for over a year now, the only thing I could see is the PC version getting delayed maybe since its sort of new ground for them.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I was excited to do some Halloween stuff in this game, then the second quest they send you to the fucking Crucible.

Fuck you Bungie.

spronk

FPS noob
there are a bunch of secret things in the festival stuff, like in the strip bar area of the tower you can find a robot missing a broom and loot the broom and use it as a 2 week mount
raisins from eris morn have a hidden quest that ultimately leads to an emblem and a piece of celery
couple more i think

most people though are pissed that cool stuff like the ghost-ghost are hidden behind microtransactions, its pretty lame but i've never really given a shit about cosmetic stuff

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
My son came into the room last night and showed me that he is top 2% in the world in Destiny.

I shed at least a single tear.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users