Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If anyone watched me stream Killzone when it came out they saw the true meaning of retarded muscle memory

Column_sl

shitlord
Holy shit the accuracy of some of these players. I just finished a game where a guy stood on the dome in the moon map and was headshotting people with the assault rifle. He was missing maybe 1 out of 5 shots. Ok 1 out of 3 but still from across the map using a controller!

Easy shit with a mouse but a controller god damn. I'll never gain those muscle memory skills.
Some of these guys have been playing Halo for like 10 years now, this is just Halo re-skinned so for them it is trivial.

It was way worse in the Alpha imo, a ton of MLG halo players were playing in set groups.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
By assault rifle I meant scout rifle. Whatever the single shot rifle is. Pulse I think is semi-auto right?

Malkav

French Madman
Holy shit the accuracy of some of these players. I just finished a game where a guy stood on the dome in the moon map and was headshotting people with the assault rifle. He was missing maybe 1 out of 5 shots. Ok 1 out of 3 but still from across the map using a controller!

Easy shit with a mouse but a controller god damn. I'll never gain those muscle memory skills.
I'm so bad at playing with a controller... I keep wiping on that stupid boss from the second mission. My aim is so bad I can't deal with his adds while running around like a retard...

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm pretty good aiming from a distance but if I have to turn fast for close quarters my screen looks like a shaky cam as my right thumb goes full retard.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
For most of the story bosses (except for the last one I think it is where you secure the room) it is pretty easy to take advantage of their 'leash' ranges and pick off one or two at a time. That's how I had to do most of it on Hard.

Column_sl

shitlord
Don't run around. Every map has a section where you can hit them, and they can't hit you.

For the laser gate just jump up on the platform behind where the robot is hacking the door. For the tank boss the right hand tunnel has cover where the boss can't hit you, but you can go to town.
The last boss , just hide behind the crates on the right hand side, and peak out to fire.

You can solo the whole 3 man strikes easily, I did it just for kicks in the last Alpha.

Also, just like Halo. If you camp one player at the start you can zerg down anything. You will never fail a mission.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Give it a day and you will be fine. Guaranteed.
I'll give it a day. I turned my sensitivity to maxed and that helped a bit. Might just end up buying one of those Venom-X mouse things for the PS4 if I can get a solid review that says it works like a mouse.

Malkav

French Madman
I'll give it a day. I turned my sensitivity to maxed and that helped a bit. Might just end up buying one of those Venom-X mouse things for the PS4 if I can get a solid review that says it works like a mouse.
Just wait for the xim4 releasing this august. Follow-up to the wildly popular xim3 for the previous gen.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I like the game but it really doesn't bring much new to the table besides the MMO-like stuff(if you can even call that new). I'm very disappointed in the final boss of the beta because it's a very generic fight. Big ass tank mob and keep spawning adds.... BORING! It really isn't that creative and that fight just shows how uncreative the game is at most times but I still find it fun for some reason.

I like the robotic Dinklage voice. The voice for the PVP stuff is terribad though.

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
I like the game but it really doesn't bring much new to the table besides the MMO-like stuff(if you can even call that new). I'm very disappointed in the final boss of the beta because it's a very generic fight. Big ass tank mob and keep spawning adds.... BORING! It really isn't that creative and that fight just shows how uncreative the game is at most times but I still find it fun for some reason.

I like the robotic Dinklage voice. The voice for the PVP stuff is terribad though.
The voice is definitely lacking in pvp. I keep expecting the halo announcer but we get basically nothing

khorum

Murder Apologist
Just started last night, are there better drops when starting missions at higher difficulties?

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I don't know how it's possible, but everyone I play against in pvp is a fucking pro, while everyone in matchmaking missions is fucking terrible