Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Column_sl

shitlord
is the pvp balance pretty solid?
LOL, There's no way you can balance a game like this anyway. Only way to balance a shooter is to have everyone the same, then people still bitch about OP weapons.

In the Beta Hunters had better movement options, and the Golden Gun. Which could hit you from across the map.

No one has seen the maxed out sub classes yet tho.

psu199_sl

shitlord
LOL, There's no way you can balance a game like this anyway. Only way to balence a shooter is to have everyone the same, then people still bitch about OP weapons.
Fair enough, it just seemed with only 3 main classes balance felt a little more possible than in your typical MMO. I'm sure it will end up being something where different subclasses and talents are optimal for pvp, but there will always be a flavor of the month from patch to patch.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Fair enough, it just seemed with only 3 main classes balance felt a little more possible than in your typical MMO. I'm sure it will end up being something where different subclasses and talents are optimal for pvp, but there will always be a flavor of the month from patch to patch.
As Column said, in beta you were limited to level 8 and the few abilities you were able to grind out. At that level, most classes were fairly similar because it seemed that for the level range in beta, it wasn't so much any class composition that wasn't balanced, but rather weapons. At the end it seemed that most people, regardless of class, used the same weapons.

Which is still a concern for live. Weapon variety certainly wasn't very large in beta.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Just starting to look at this, pretty excited about everything I'm hearing. Quick question though, for those of you in Beta, is the pvp balance pretty solid? Or was there one class that clearly had an advantage?
Balance you say? Nahhhhh

Column_sl

shitlord
I will say if you think it will have as much content as Boderlands at launch you will probly be disappointed.

They say it has the most content of any of the Halo games.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
The Destiny planetview is pretty darn cool. Also more great marketing by Bungie and Sony since there are exclusive PS4 things that show up in the view

spronk

FPS noob
planet viewer added a new redeemable bungie.net code

7F9-767-F74

redeem at:
Bungie : Code Redemption

as a reminder there are 17 previous codes you can redeem
Warlock: YKA-RJG-MH9
Hunter: 3DA-P4X-F6A
Titan: MVD-4N3-NKH
Rixis: TCN-HCD-TGY
Old-Russia: HDX-ALM-V4K
Hive: 473-MXR-3X9
Moon: JMR-LFN-4A3
Gjallorhorn: HC3-H44-DKC
Duke MK.44: 69P-KRM-JJA
The Tower: 69P-VCH-337
The Hive: Ogre 69R-CKD-X7L
Valley of the kings, Mars: 69R-DDD-FCP
The Fallen: 69R-F99-AXG
Red Death: 69R-VL7-J6A
The Cabal: 69X-DJN-74V
The Devastated Coast, Venus: 6A7-7NP-3X7
Vex Minotaur: 6A9-DTG-YGN

you can go to your profile / codes to see which ones you have already redeemed (there are 17 + 1 new one above)

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Fuuuuck I want this game!
frown.png
Why can't it be for PC? I can't afford a damn PS4 right now.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
im sure it will eventually be on PC, Activision will leave no stone unturned to tap into revenue.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
planet viewer added a new redeemable bungie.net code

7F9-767-F74

redeem at:
Bungie : Code Redemption

as a reminder there are 17 previous codes you can redeem
Warlock: YKA-RJG-MH9
Hunter: 3DA-P4X-F6A
Titan: MVD-4N3-NKH
Rixis: TCN-HCD-TGY
Old-Russia: HDX-ALM-V4K
Hive: 473-MXR-3X9
Moon: JMR-LFN-4A3
Gjallorhorn: HC3-H44-DKC
Duke MK.44: 69P-KRM-JJA
The Tower: 69P-VCH-337
The Hive: Ogre 69R-CKD-X7L
Valley of the kings, Mars: 69R-DDD-FCP
The Fallen: 69R-F99-AXG
Red Death: 69R-VL7-J6A
The Cabal: 69X-DJN-74V
The Devastated Coast, Venus: 6A7-7NP-3X7
Vex Minotaur: 6A9-DTG-YGN

you can go to your profile / codes to see which ones you have already redeemed (there are 17 + 1 new one above)
There are a total of 20 now
17 Collector Cards
1 New one from Planet Viewer
1 From Beta participation (automatic)
1 for Pre-ordering Call of Duty

Possibly 21
1 from ViP pass received attending the Destiny conference (unconfirmed)

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not sure what the point is of the redemption codes, but I went ahead and added them all to my bungie.net account. Come on Sept. 9, hurry up!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Fuck you and do you have an amazon link for it?

EDIT: been looking for a new backpack, love Ogio. I need to have one.