Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I love that I got 303 boots last night from raid when I already have 309 raid boots that initially dropped at that level ...

Today is Black Spindle day by the way.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I love that I got 303 boots last night from raid when I already have 309 raid boots that initially dropped at that level ...

Doing Spindle run at all later?

Also, thanks for the raid run yesterday. Contemplating making another Warlock to run it again this weekend.

Truehawk

Molten Core Raider

Today is Black Spindle day, that explains a lot. My messages are overflowing on PSN, was wondering why as I was sitting at work. Everyone wants to be carried through it lol.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Thanks for the random spindle invite a_skeleton_03, I didn't have that yet either. I also got the ship, which looks rad!

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
I've never done any raiding in Destiny and my headphones weren't charged or I would have joined. Might try to get in on it tonight.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Did a raid tonight with LostVirtue and Truehawk and it went quite smooth. Many of the people it was their first time and most in their mid 290's.

I will try to do a PST raid tomorrow night with my hunter. Probably 7 PST, hoping earlier if people can get online. Onoes are you two available?
I would love to, but we wouldn't be able to get on until 8:00-8:15 tonight. :/ So, maybe too late for you? We don't have the kids this weekend, so sat morning-late afternoon or any time day or night Sunday would be awesome for us too. If nothing works, nothing works, I appreciate you trying either way
smile.png

(just saw the Spindle posts too. If a raid doesn't happen, I'm sure we would love to try that out too if anyone is on tonight /shrug)

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
a_skeleton_03, I'll be on the pretty much now until 1130ish EST if we want to knock out Black Spindle. Can
Definitely see that helping us if we start doing the raid weekly.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm just not doing great at this game even though I'm having a good time, so I guess that's all that matters. Friend and I trading off deaths on a mission to defend Rasputin. 3 wizards, Hordes of bad guys, and an ogre and I just die before I get through it all. We've died over 50 times. Lol

I'll get it though!

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Argonaut Rune can now be used again per Bungie. So if you need that Calcified Fragment, you can now use the rune to get it.

Sumi_sl

shitlord
I'm having more fun running around in Iron Banner in this expansion than I did in the original versions. All the new subclasses make the fights more interesting.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Finally tried the Black Spindle mission. Got to the boss room with as much as 5 minutes, got him down with 2 min left, but never could clear all the adds. So many blights kept respawning stuff before we could destroy them. Is there a different/faster/better strategy other than, ignore adds/blights, titan bubble on platform, sword suicide boss over and over until he dies? Guess I'll have to try again the next time it comes around.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Finally tried the Black Spindle mission. Got to the boss room with as much as 5 minutes, got him down with 2 min left, but never could clear all the adds. So many blights kept respawning stuff before we could destroy them. Is there a different/faster/better strategy other than, ignore adds/blights, titan bubble on platform, sword suicide boss over and over until he dies? Guess I'll have to try again the next time it comes around.
Dumbest mission ever. I've pretty much given up on it.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
We rushed boss dropped weapons and tether then sworded him down in like...20seconds? spent 2min clearing room - titan swapped to hammer and hunters made orbs for him - we suicided to blights first to make sure mobs stopped spawning then i swapped to arc sword and threw them out till all mobs died -

prior to rushing boss we did clear 1-2 close blights asap. I got spindle and ship

We rushed boss dropped weapons and tether then sworded him down in like...20seconds? spent 2min clearing room - titan swapped to hammer and hunters made orbs for him - we suicided to blights first to make sure mobs stopped spawning then i swapped to arc sword and threw them out till all mobs died -

prior to rushing boss we did clear 1-2 close blights asap. I got spindle and ship
I did it 6 times and we just kill adds, dps boss, kill add, dps boss. Seems to work perfectly fine.

I need to do the raid 3 times still, was away on business so missed out on usual reset raids. 308 Titan.