Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I say let the whales at them. I dont give 2 fucks. Also are servers up yet? Im stuck at the downloading update screen on my ps4.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Slow Clap is the only really funny one = $4.99 though, since you don't get enough free silver to buy it.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Definitely laughed when I saw the slow clap. Still won't buy it but was tempted

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Slow clap is definitely not the only good one.

I bought the SAFE emote, because I'm going to sit on the hive ships in the raid and spam it as people miss the jumps.

That is the best use of any of these emotes.

Also IB is amazing for people like me - high light level, low pvp skill level. I just got first place/win facing some team that was all in a single clan - guess they queued as a raid group?

Not a match for flaming hammers!

spronk

FPS noob
IB rewards are all kinda lame though, everything is 280 and only a sidearm and pulse rifle. a good pulse rifle, but only useful in PVP and why wouldn't you use a red death/juju over that. I guess I'll level one char to 5 over the week but nothing really stands out. the IB bounties are really easy now, 3 dailies and 3 weekly. save the weekly until monday so you max the rep turnin - like turning in all 3 will probably generate close to 3-4k rep by themselves (1575 with no buffs). The only armor you can buy is class item and boots.

its funny using a HMG and just tearing through people who try to fly at you with swords.

i'm pretty bored with destiny now, not sure i even wanna bother doing the raid this week. biggest disappointment has been gunsmith, his weapons all suck and they take up so much damn room waiting for wed

oh, they dropped all black spindles by 20 light level. if you kept the 310 its now 290, if you had a vendor 300 its now 280. easy enough to infuse back up to 300, but no more having 3x maxxed out spindles on all chars. they didn't touch anything you infused a spindle with, so i have a ton of 300 junk weps.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
IB rewards are all kinda lame though, everything is 280 and only a sidearm and pulse rifle. a good pulse rifle, but only useful in PVP and why wouldn't you use a red death/juju over that. I guess I'll level one char to 5 over the week but nothing really stands out. the IB bounties are really easy now, 3 dailies and 3 weekly. save the weekly until monday so you max the rep turnin - like turning in all 3 will probably generate close to 3-4k rep by themselves (1575 with no buffs). The only armor you can buy is class item and boots.

its funny using a HMG and just tearing through people who try to fly at you with swords.

i'm pretty bored with destiny now, not sure i even wanna bother doing the raid this week. biggest disappointment has been gunsmith, his weapons all suck and they take up so much damn room waiting for wed

oh, they dropped all black spindles by 20 light level. if you kept the 310 its now 290, if you had a vendor 300 its now 280. easy enough to infuse back up to 300, but no more having 3x maxxed out spindles on all chars. they didn't touch anything you infused a spindle with, so i have a ton of 300 junk weps.
Yeah the IB rewards are da suck. Still getting a full outfit for my titan due to the look, so guessing Im in it for the long haul. Played tons of matches, not seen anyone get a IB item, increased loot chances my foot.

Oh and; holy fuck, hammers....hammers everywhere. Started out with void spec for bubble and what not, but screw that noise. Hammer time! Heck, even as a titan myself I have to say this shit needs a nerfbat like yesterday. Sure, its cute to see warlocks playing The Emperor...just to hammer them into oblivion and laugh like a maniac, but they need some activity without these supers.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Think I heard you have to rank up first.
We've had a few IB faction hunter cloaks drop. Otherwise for weapons you used to have to be rank 3 in IB to start getting the weapons to be rewarded after game.

Hammers are definitely the thing of the now. Had a team of 5 with 3 hammer bros and they could chain them. It was not pleasant.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Is it really a 18GB patch? Just turned on my ps4 and that's what it's telling me

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Telesto exotic fusion rifle is fucking absurd. It is not Black Spindle good, but very close. Thing deals a massive amount of damage.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
It seems to only perform a diff of an 18 GB file and patch the differences at a block level.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It was downloading version 1.17 or so it said. Deleted that now it says preparing to download. Lots of other ps4 players getting same thing. So much for playing tonight I guess

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I picked up a Telesto yesterday as well and it is very fun and quite original in how it operates. I've been running with it and Sleeper Stimulant while doing overland bounties / Ultra hunts

Nija

<Silver Donator>
I got in destinylfg group last night that was full of badasses that had done the raid before. I caused a wipe on oryx, but otherwise that was it. I put a bubble in mid as i was about to die as the knight was spawning and a hunter missed a tether and we weren't able to do enough dps before oryx axed us.

Kind of amazing how fast a solid group can move through content though. We were done in 75 minutes.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
It's just bullshit that what I need to do now to advance my character is find random blue engrams and scrap them for weapon parts. I have a bunch of guns that I need to upgrade but don't have the parts.

Oryx was like an armory for me. He dropped two of the raid autorifles and one of the pulse rifles.

spronk

FPS noob
I got in destinylfg group last night that was full of badasses that had done the raid before. I caused a wipe on oryx, but otherwise that was it. I put a bubble in mid as i was about to die as the knight was spawning and a hunter missed a tether and we weren't able to do enough dps before oryx axed us.

Kind of amazing how fast a solid group can move through content though. We were done in 75 minutes.
yeah i've had pretty good luck with pugs but this week I saw the shitty ones. generally guys with bad connections or a guy with a kid on his lap who goes afk every 5 minutes and causes a wipe. both got up to oryx and then fell apart, but i don't really mind since its pretty easy to find a group just on oryx.

still the raid seems to have gotten into a pretty good groove now, if you get into a group thats all 300+ with a few malices/spindles you can fly through it.