Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It was sold out the day it came out. I had one and canceled it like an idiot. I should have flipped it!

Malkav

French Madman
I actually have a second one coming.

The original retailer from whom I ordered back in July still hadn't shipped it yesterday and it was back in stock on amazon.fr for a few minutes so I ordered it again.

Got the one from Amazon today, and the one from the other retailer was shipped today.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
For people that want to join the Rerolled clan. go here and once you are accepted into the group you can set it as your PS4 clan or xbox clan.

Bungie : Clans : Rerolled : Forum | Bungie.net

I have the Destiny app, so whenever someone wants to join, I just press a button and it should all work. Its not the best clan system on earth so please have some patience! (The app is pretty garbage too)

I will double check on the site but it looks like each member has to ask to join, I cant just send out 50 invites.

Phaenos_sl

shitlord
Same. Seems to slow down a lot when I zoom in.
I'm actually really curious about this. I've been thinking about picking one of these up for my PS4 but I've always been worried about input lag. I know the controller isn't the most ideal for FPS play, but at least I can rely on it being responsive when I expect it to be.

Those of you using the Xim4 with Destiny, what are your experiences? Is this a worthwhile buy? I'd much prefer to use a K&B for a game like this if possible.

Phaenos_sl

shitlord
For people that was to join the Rerolled clan. go here and once you are accepted into the group you can set it as your PS4 clan or xbox clan.

Bungie : Clans : Rerolled : Forum | Bungie.net

I have the Destiny app, so whenever someone wants to join, I just press a button and it should all work. Its not the best clan system on earth so please have some patience! (The app is pretty garbage too)

I will double check on the site but it looks like each member has to ask to join, I cant just send out 50 invites.
Thanks Alas - I've sent in a request.

Malkav

French Madman
@ Alasliasolonik - thanks for hooking it up for us bro!
Remember to set your Aim Down Sight sensitivity and select the button you press to switch to that profile (like "hold right mouse button").

I'm actually really curious about this. I've been thinking about picking one of these up for my PS4 but I've always been worried about input lag. I know the controller isn't the most ideal for FPS play, but at least I can rely on it being responsive when I expect it to be.

Those of you using the Xim4 with Destiny, what are your experiences? Is this a worthwhile buy? I'd much prefer to use a K&B for a game like this if possible.
I've not noticed any input lag with it. Keep in mind though, it's very dependent on the look mechanic of the game. For example with Destiny you won't have a PC fps feel, the aiming will feel slower. It's still as fast as the controller and way more precise though.

Fadaar

That guy
Same. Seems to slow down a lot when I zoom in.
Make sure you scroll over on the config and change the ADS sensitivity, by default it's set to half the normal.

Works fine with the Halo 4 X360 config, just gotta look up the button matching (there's a few threads on the Xim 4 forums about how to set it up). At level 5 with some really shit weapons I was able to pull like a 1.6 K:D in pvp against people who were mostly lvl 8-9.

Edit: I'm leveling a Hunter and I don't have a scout rifle option for my vanguard armory items either. Boooo.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Titan has a scout rifle at Vanguard armory. Doesn't really help you when you need the L10 and up guns though. The stock doesn't change and you actually have to level up the alt to buy anything above L5. Those guns kind of suck anyway. They're green in color only; like white guns, they cannot be upgraded at all. Unless you absolutely cannot find a real green there's not much point in using them.

Speaking of that, for people around 10-12 currently playing, the tower weapon vendor is selling a green 110/119 Shingen-C AR for the next two hours. Much as I hate to admit it though, pulse rifles are now considerably better than ARs. Haven't tried the Shingen yet, but I don't think it will change my mind.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
I can't get the Vanguard armory to work. I have tried refreshing the licenses, I have tried turning it off and on again. Can't find anywhere to try redownloading it either, as I only find it under related files to destiny, and it just says "installed" it isn't under notifications. Nothing happens when I try to click it.

@ the game, they really need to work on loot itemization. It feel pointless to explore outside mission parameters at the moment. Say you find a mob that seems uncommon, it never drops anything. Just as much a chance of getting a drop from a trash mob as anything else.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
The game is getting pretty poor user reviews. Where are the critic reviews?
Holy shit. I went to metacritic and users are bombing this game like crazy. It's already a 5.4 or something.

Oh well. I am signed up for the clan and have my copy waiting at home. Nothing to do tonight so I may as well play. I am hearing really shitty things about being able to hook up with other players and those in your clan.

Malkav

French Madman
I can't get the Vanguard armory to work. I have tried refreshing the licenses, I have tried turning it off and on again. Can't find anywhere to try redownloading it either, as I only find it under related files to destiny, and it just says "installed" it isn't under notifications. Nothing happens when I try to click it.

@ the game, they really need to work on loot itemization. It feel pointless to explore outside mission parameters at the moment. Say you find a mob that seems uncommon, it never drops anything. Just as much a chance of getting a drop from a trash mob as anything else.
Have you looked at the right place though? At first I though the vendor had to be next to the Vanguard NPCs, but in fact he is near the Shipwright.

Phaenos_sl

shitlord
Holy shit. I went to metacritic and users are bombing this game like crazy. It's already a 5.4 or something.

Oh well. I am signed up for the clan and have my copy waiting at home. Nothing to do tonight so I may as well play. I am hearing really shitty things about being able to hook up with other players and those in your clan.
Sounds strange, you'd think that when in the Tower it would prioritize populating your instance with clan members. I'm guessing that your clan members show up in your menus somewhere to easily add to your fireteam? (Didn't play Beta, so I have no clue how the interface works).