Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Zarcath

Silver Squire
I'm not sure but probably. I think Chatterwhite is the booby prize. Those ships are cool damn it. You're garbage. Your mom is garbage.

spronk

FPS noob
is there any way to skip the cutscene after you do the restoration mission

and why the fuck does the speaker never show his face, he's a bad guy isnt he

shit i can't do the queen's venus story mission on my alts because i never did any of the story missions haha

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Xur pops at 5am Friday and is gone 5am on sunday. Saw it mentioned as Saturday earlier, but this is how he rolled last weekend. I couldn't get more than 8 marks before he depoped, but now I have over 40. Mostly from the honey hole engram turn ins.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Some of the ex Bungie guys who worked on Shadowrun for the 360 must have gone back to Bungie for Destiny. The animation for the Voidwalker Teleport (arm reached forward, makes a fist and pulls back) is exactly the same as the teleport in Shadowrun.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
shit i can't do the queen's venus story mission on my alts because i never did any of the story missions haha
You can join someone else's fireteam doing it. I just did it with diamondage on his alt and he had not done the story missions.

never mind that was you. I don't know all of your hip hacker names, dammit.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I'm not sure but probably. I think Chatterwhite is the booby prize. Those ships are cool damn it. You're garbage. Your mom is garbage.
Considering how much time you spend on loading screens I might be able to understand this view...

Hinadurus_sl

shitlord
I don't understand the strike playlist. I have selected different tiers of it and it's always the same one, then repeats multiple times or after the second one it loops back to the first. Is there a way to skip or vote to skip or modify the play list?

Unrelated, been doing the nexus strike on Venus to do the bad juju 25 strikes. Goes pretty quick and sometimes I get into a half finished run and it goes even quicker. I haven't timed it to the second but feels like 8-10 minutes per run. Just run past everything, kill the 3 servitors, run past everything, kill the group of goblins before the drop, then kill boss.

Also, I got Strange Suspect and Fair and Square from the cryptarch rewards. I've been leveling Strange Suspect and really like it. Is one better than the other or just preference?

Vardisk_sl

shitlord
So what's the easiest way to find real groups? This not being able to talk or type to anyone is pretty lame.

Can you do raids at 25 or should you wait till 26? Anyone doing the raid on xbone?

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
They are different sites - I think the .com is just a ripoff that some guy threw up a couple days later to get some ad revenue.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
So salty about this last fusion rifle. Done about 12 more engrams today and they've all been shotguns and snipers. Missed the weapons vendor selling them (if it did come up, checked right after the post this morning and didn't see it), and the Queen isn't selling one. Back to PVP I guess and just hope to get lucky so that I'm at least getting marks and faction.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The destiny app is actually awesome for those trying to camp fusion rifles. If you go to the tower section you can tap/click on the vendors and see their stock and when it will refresh next. Not sure if that is new but just noticed today while sitting in a parking lot bored.

This free welfare epic event is keeping me swimming in shards so thrilled about that.

I need to level my new raid weapon before we raid since I am an oracle bitch which will need some time spent at caves.

Needless

Toe Sucker
amg i hit lvl 20, went to the loot cave and immediately got one of those "war" events between the two factions, which resulted in more loots!
I didn't get anything good though, before my lunch break was over
frown.png

I'll grind out those Queen's Wrath bounties tonight so i can start gettin dem phat stacks~