Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I'm down to do regular vog if there is open space, 28 hunter. Haven't gotten any raid weapons yet

spronk

FPS noob
sweeeet got last word on my 3d nightfall run of the week. now i just need xur to sell gnarlyhorn tomorrow and i'll be all set on weapons and gear. until the first xpac in 30 days, when all my gear will be replaced by new stuff

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
So I'm right before the last fight in nightfall if anyone wants to join. I'll hang around for another 10 minutes or so, but be warned that I haven't actually killed it before so we might end up dieing anyways

Fire team is open so just join in

Ps4, Ritley

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
How to decrease the longevity of your game.
rrr_img_80378.jpg
rrr_img_80379.jpg
rrr_img_80380.jpg
rrr_img_80381.jpg

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Yea. I did some crucible tonight and the guy 2nd from the bottom got legendary glove engram while the rest of us got nothing :|

sarthis_sl

shitlord
I like it! But I think I would prefer they just fix the bugs with his encounter so it isn't as likely to randomly wipe and it then becomes easier to just fight him legit.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was hearing that some of the random teleports are splitting the planet the people landed on? Lol.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
So watching those vids it looks like the relic holder can throw a bubble shield up that Atheon cannot shoot through but you can shoot him through. Is my interruption of that correct or am I high on angel dust again?

sarthis_sl

shitlord
Correct -- I believe *some* weapons can go through the relic bubble but I'm honestly not sure if you need penetrating ammo perks or heavy weapons to do so.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Was wondering if the ammo penetration perk was required or if all weapons would shoot through it. Seemed like someone was using Atheons Epilogue. Doesn't matter, if its at all a useful mechanic I am sure Bungie will remove it with a patch saying it was a bug all along.