Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I need your suggestions/opinions. I recently got Thorn, and I love it! I think HC's are awesome/fun! Previously I used VoC exclusively. Great little Scout Rifle. I could play for hours with the VoC. Recently, due to an injury I received in the military, my hand and arm hurts so much I can only play for about an hour or so. I think it is the constant trigger pull that is limiting me. SO, what auto-fire weapon should I use/attain? I have SUROS 2.0, but I am not a fan mostly due to the bad press. I have heard that Edilon Ally isn't that great either. What do you guys think? Is there a gun out there that I am not thinking of?
If you have the $$, you could consider getting a XIM in order to mitigate pain in the arm. Not sure if playing w/ M/KB presents the same issue...........

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Mouse repetitive stress is the main reason I only game with controllers given the choice.

Sumi_sl

shitlord
I liked the mechanic of the templar fight in that one person with a relic building up super to drop the bosses shield so that everyone else can hit the boss a lot more than everyone is dropping the bosses shield so the sword bearer can do something. It's boring and I could care less to set foot in this raid beyond first chest opening.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
I liked the mechanic of the templar fight in that one person with a relic building up super to drop the bosses shield so that everyone else can hit the boss a lot more than everyone is dropping the bosses shield so the sword bearer can do something. It's boring and I could care less to set foot in this raid beyond first chest opening.
Well at least your 3 raids a week only takes 1 hour 20 min or so....

This raid was pretty fun I thought, except that its more of an extended strike then a "raid". It also feels like its missing a loot drop (after deathsinger) so its a bit barren that we can only get 3 items a week and sometimes not even that (fuck killing Crota and getting a ship, a shader and 6 energy...... end boss of the current game giving you loot? Fuck that noise, we totaly know how to design this game!). I wonder how they will screw up hard mode.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Downed him twice yesterday. Black hammer and Plan C. First group cleared whole raid in like 50min, most people were cool and fun was had. Second run was filled with terribad hardcore nerds who kept trying to cheese him. Was just terrible listening to them, one had such a fucking horrendous voice. It was so nerdy.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Was that me? hah, I'm kidding.

Did everything three times yesterday and surprisingly enough I'm ahead of where I thought shard wise. My warlock (main) will be 32 in 13 more shards. Hunter is eligible for 32 in another 63! Titan will be awesome at 31 for a few months.

Crota drops have been shipx2, rocket launcher, heavy machine gun and sniper. Other time was just shards. (two weeks combined)

Erie_sl

shitlord
Sweet, finally got my ghallahorn from nightfall.
smile.png

Erie_sl

shitlord
My problem is half of the pieces I get are STR only, and that's the most worthless stat unless they boost shields a bit for warlock/titan in pve. Of course it doesn't really matter I guess, because the gear will be replaced with merchant gear in next expansion.