Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you're desperate you could have someone with a ps3 log in and get your upgrade. For whatever reason the ps3 network isn't down right now, apparently.

Erie_sl

shitlord
Running out of movies to watch and there's shit on tv during the holidays. Hell, I'm even watching a Bucks game on TV right now and I'm not even a big NBA fan... shit needs to get back online so I can upgrade my ghallahorn I got on Wednesday.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
I hear ya man. Family in town and we have been wanting to watch Netflix movies all holiday, but with PSN down I can't get Netflix to work on my PS4. We had to resort to using the super clunky, slow interface of the Netflix smart tv app...first world problems, I know.

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
IF THIS SHIT IS NOT FIXED BY THE TIME XUR LEAVES THE TOWER...

XUR BETTER BE IN THE FUCKING TOWER.

spronk

FPS noob
this is crota's revenge. instead of disconnecting and making him kneel, he is disconnecting you and making you cry

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I hear ya man. Family in town and we have been wanting to watch Netflix movies all holiday, but with PSN down I can't get Netflix to work on my PS4. We had to resort to using the super clunky, slow interface of the Netflix smart tv app...first world problems, I know.
I couldn't play destiny, but all my streaming apps (Netflix, Hulu and prime) worked fine

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well that's interesting. Is there some setting on the PS4 dashboard that I fiddled with possibly? I was wondering why I needed to sign in to PSN to use stuff like Netflix.

Erie_sl

shitlord
Well, know you have to be signed into PSN for crunchyroll, so I'd assume it's necessary for the other streaming apps as well. Maybe they're actually signed in, but limited somewhat, destiny/CoD are both having issues staying up as well. And the pre-event for wolves will be turning in 50,000 glimmer and 10 exotic crystals to unlock the new tower area that Xur will spawn in.

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
Don't use the disconnect trick to beat Crota. There's a clause in the Sony ToS that says you're not allowed to fuck about with your network connection to gain advantage in a game.

Granted, Sony has more pressing matters at the moment. But when you get back online, don't try it.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
IF THIS SHIT IS NOT FIXED BY THE TIME XUR LEAVES THE TOWER...

XUR BETTER BE IN THE FUCKING TOWER.
He didnt sell anything worthwhile this week, not even engrams
frown.png

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wow, still down this morning. Good thing Xur didn't have IB or Gjallarhorn or I'd be going nuts. Did need an exotic shard to finish off my upgraded Suros, but looks like that will need to wait another week. Was hoping to use some of this extra holiday time to level an alt to 20 so I could use him to help my odds with the rng, but no go on that obviously.

I still don't understand how some of you are able to use PS4 apps like Netflix, while I am asked to sign into PSN whenever I click on the icons.