Destiny

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Screw FPS map design... you just summed up MMO dungeon design. As much I enjoyed FFXIV, why can't we find a happy medium with dungeons and questing?
Mainly because every game is solo centric now, they dont force people to group for fear of QQ.

Angry Amadeus_sl

shitlord
Bump - looks like they are handing out beta keys. If anyone lands an extra, pump me full of a PM with it and I will promise not to blaspheme your good name (or lack thereof).

Lorren_sl

shitlord
Got my Destiny beta key e-mailed to me with-in a few hours after preordering the PS4 version off Amazon. But that was months ago so it might of changed since then, but I doubt it.

*edit* Beta hasn't started yet as far as I know, but I haven't been following it real close, just check up on Destiny info every few weeks or so...

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
WTF, is this shit not coming to PC? They have every platform except PC on Amazon.

EDIT: Found the info, fuck this game then.

Caliane

Bungie explains why there's still no PC version of Destiny Eurogamer.net

Parsons also said creating and releasing a PC version of Bungie's shared world shooter would not be as easy as many believe, because all versions of the game connect to the same persistent video game world, which itself extends to multiple platforms.

"It is not nearly as simple as you think," he said. "It is one central world no matter what the platform, and so that requires lots of intensive thought.
Seems the reason this is not on PC, is because its cross platform on consoles. And PC players would have an unfair advantage with cross platform. and they don't want to have separate servers for them or something.

Variise

N00b
gingerly removes Destiny wallpaper from desktop background list

Well that was a good run that never existed.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Game looks interesting, but I will never play an FPS on a console. Ever.

Well, maybe Goldeneye.

spronk

FPS noob
is this a MP only game, a thin single player campaign like bf4/titanfall, or a full out SP campaign like halo?

Column_sl

shitlord
is this a MP only game, a thin single player campaign like bf4/titanfall, or a full out SP campaign like halo?
Its boderlands with pvp areas... They're not going the esports route.

Whatever, I rather a competitive game again from them, but they are smelling that money with this mmo shit. Probly have micro transactions once they get you hooked.

Also the PC excuse is retarded. Just separate the servers you lazy shits. One for PC , and the other for consoles like every fucking game since forever...

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Bungie explains why there's still no PC version of Destiny Eurogamer.net

Parsons also said creating and releasing a PC version of Bungie's shared world shooter would not be as easy as many believe, because all versions of the game connect to the same persistent video game world, which itself extends to multiple platforms.

"It is not nearly as simple as you think," he said. "It is one central world no matter what the platform, and so thatrequires lots of intensive thought.

Seems the reason this is not on PC, is because its cross platform on consoles. And PC players would have an unfair advantage with cross platform. and they don't want to have separate servers for them or something.
Seems like a perfectly valid reason to me. They won't do a pc version, cause they're dumb.