Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
FML, stuck in a Prague sewer on a quicksave where a guy sees me through the wooden floor and sounds alarm in a few seconds. Guess that's it for non-lethal run...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Delly

Trakanon Raider
FML, stuck in a Prague sewer on a quicksave where a guy sees me through the wooden floor and sounds alarm in a few seconds. Guess that's it for non-lethal run...

Do you have augs yet? Skill the invisibility and quickly go invisible?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Argarth

On the verandah
Overreaction or no on my part, this micro-transaction/single use items bullshit in a single player game I was really looking forward to, has just turned me off completely.

Fuck this shit; it's now just one more video game I won't be buying until it hits the bargain bin. Also seriously, a big fat "FUCK YOU" to any other SP game developer that is thinking of going down this dirty road.

• 1Like

DaliLhama

Golden Squire
Game is fun, doesn't deviate much from HR and if you enjoyed HR then you will enjoy this. Only gripe is them sticking with "hubs" would of been nice if they move away from this in the next installment. Open world Dues Ex would be awesome with vehicles in a futuristic city.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Overreaction or no on my part, this micro-transaction/single use items bullshit in a single player game I was really looking forward to, has just turned me off completely.

Fuck this shit; it's now just one more video game I won't be buying until it hits the bargain bin. Also seriously, a big fat "FUCK YOU" to any other SP game developer that is thinking of going down this dirty road.

If you are on PC just download a trainer and get unlimited items lol.

spronk

FPS noob
magpie doesn't really seem to help me too much with finding shit to actually loot, I still feel like I spend way too much time looking at every pixel to see if I missed something lootable. The render distance on PS4 for AugVision doesn't help either, since I see boxes and shit in the distance and can't tell if its really far away or in the same room half the time.

and yeah the microtransaction stuff is totally not relevant to the SP game, and a dumb reason to pass on playing it. If you liked DXHR, you will like this game its all more of the same. I've spent 6+ hours and just got to the second zone and then quit.

I'm just going full on combat my first run through (doing 100% of side missions), gonna try a full stealth on a second story-only run. I wonder if anything carries over on subsequent runs.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I want to meet the retard inbred downies who think different horizontal and vertical mouse scroll speeds are needed. Why the fuck is such a retarded concept in video games?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

Yeah I feel the same on Microtransactions but I bought it anyway, mostly for lack of anything new to play right now.

I am very happy I did. It is a really cool game so far. Great atmosphere, and fun custom configurations. Right now I am playing a non lethal run. Do I get an achievement for that if I kill no one during the game? As of right now, I have only just taken care of a few side quests and just got my augs back up and running. I am running into plenty of resources to build things and advance my augs.

Some of this is easy to cheese so far too. In one segment I just rant passed all the guards and into the bookshelf area for the secret hide out early in the game, hit the cut scene, and they stopped looking for me. lol

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
So I find my way into a strip club and lo and behold:

TvSINbL.jpg

I'm a bit afraid to try and get in front.

• 4SJW
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I feel the same on Microtransactions but I bought it anyway, mostly for lack of anything new to play right now.

I am very happy I did. It is a really cool game so far. Great atmosphere, and fun custom configurations. Right now I am playing a non lethal run. Do I get an achievement for that if I kill no one during the game? As of right now, I have only just taken care of a few side quests and just got my augs back up and running. I am running into plenty of resources to build things and advance my augs.

Some of this is easy to cheese so far too. In one segment I just rant passed all the guards and into the bookshelf area for the secret hide out early in the game, hit the cut scene, and they stopped looking for me. lol

There are achievments for total stealth runs and no kill runs. Total stealth means never setting off any alarms.

There is almost always or always a way to "cheese" aka completely stealth right to the end goal, but it takes some exploring and some upgrades to utilize them all.

It follows the three paths: Stealth/Conversation/Combat model fairly strictly

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
lol the tramp stamp is an excellent touch. They'd clearly have metabolic augmentations, so that's a hamplanet by choice. The future!

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
There are achievments for total stealth runs and no kill runs. Total stealth means never setting off any alarms.

There is almost always or always a way to "cheese" aka completely stealth right to the end goal, but it takes some exploring and some upgrades to utilize them all.

It follows the three paths: Stealth/Conversation/Combat model fairly strictly

Ok. So no kill run will be what I do this time around. Then next play through I am going in Rambo style. I doubt I could ever have the patience to do a total stealth run. That seems impossible. Accidentally trigger one little alarm throughout the entire game and you lose the achievement? Jesus.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Ok. So no kill run will be what I do this time around. Then next play through I am going in Rambo style. I doubt I could ever have the patience to do a total stealth run. That seems impossible. Accidentally trigger one little alarm throughout the entire game and you lose the achievement? Jesus.

Yeah but unless you're playing the new mode where 1 death = deleted save, you just save scum like a mother fucker through the thing to get that achievement.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Yeah but unless you're playing the new mode where 1 death = deleted save, you just save scum like a mother fucker through the thing to get that achievement.

Is there a way to manually save?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah no clue on console but you can freely save on all but the hardest difficulty which is unlocked when you beat the game on pc.