Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm doing full combat and it's a blast.

So ... I am in the palisades on a side quest and hacked the robots to kill everyone lol. Am I still a pacifist since I didn't technically pull the trigger?

Yes the trophy will be voided if you kill anyone with droids, Electricity etc.

Also be careful using my tranq rifle I had someone fall off a building but luckily lived.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
The problem is, RNG can screw you over before you get to the point where Fortify will have any effect. In the more complicated layouts the red has a direct route to the green and in order to put up a fortification to slow it down you have to have successfully captured 3-4 nodes without getting caught. Having to use up all my nukes/stops/etc. on difficulty 2-3 hacks seems crazy when I have maxed hacking augs, and I guess that's my real complaint about how it works.
Maxed as in lvl 5, or did you max the whole tree ? This time you really need the stealth and fortify and a software here and there, but in the last game the hacking was honestly just a formality.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Could not care less whether or not the Czech language in this game is accurate or grammatically correct.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I can see where a fluent speaker would care. It would be pretty immersion breaking if you kept running across bad engrish while playing a game.

• 1Like

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I'm doing full combat and it's a blast.

Yes the trophy will be voided if you kill anyone with droids, Electricity etc.

Also be careful using my tranq rifle I had someone fall off a building but luckily lived.

Hodj said he got the trophy and I assumed from the post that he used droids to kill people... That would suck., I am carefully trying not to kill anyone (Aside from the droid hacking because I just couldn't help myself as I would watch through the eyes of the droid steamroll all the cops and some some innocent people all in a panic mode. I totally ED209'd that place.

Hodj did you use the droids and still got the achievement?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Made a small compilation of the errors

Well, if you take the time to read through the emails on hacked computers, they butcher the English language there too. Your instead of You're and about 7,000 typos.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I can see where a fluent speaker would care. It would be pretty immersion breaking if you kept running across bad engrish while playing a game.

Half the fun in playing foreign games or watching anime is hearing them say Erizabeth or Arisu etc.
Well, if you take the time to read through the emails on hacked computers, they butcher the English language there too. Your instead of You're and about 7,000 typos.

A touch of realism to help with immersion.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Half the fun in playing foreign games or watching anime is hearing them say Erizabeth or Arisu etc.

A touch of realism to help with immersion.

That's how I looked at it :) If anything, when I ED2090'd the Palisades, I am guessing that took with it some of the people that do not spell check their emails before sending them to the CEO of a company.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That's how I looked at it :) If anything, when I ED2090'd the Palisades, I am guessing that took with it some of the people that do not spell check their emails before sending them to the CEO of a company.

Here's a clip of Ut playing Deus Ex last night.

vmpcrD.gif

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hodj said he got the trophy and I assumed from the post that he used droids to kill people

Definitely didn't use droids to kill people.

Shut all droids and cameras down via hacking. Turrets I pick up and face into a wall if I can't find a way to turn them off.

99% of my take downs are close up, either melee or with the stun gun.

I used the tranq rifle for the final boss and the very occassional long range knock out.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Definitely didn't use droids to kill people.

Shut all droids and cameras down via hacking. Turrets I pick up and face into a wall if I can't find a way to turn them off.

99% of my take downs are close up, either melee or with the stun gun.

I used the tranq rifle for the final boss and the very occassional long range knock out.

Haha I telsa'd his ass Enclave style.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Crap. Well, I may as well keep trying and see what happens... Or should I say screw it and just start using everything.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I swear I killed a guy with electricity switch at least once, so maybe environmental doesn't count ? Also shot the last boss in the face. Maybe they built in some kind of tolerance ? 1-3 people dead and you still get it...

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Crap. Well, I may as well keep trying and see what happens... Or should I say screw it and just start using everything.

Keep trying why not. I shot a guy with a tranq rifle who fell off a building never to be seen again. It was at least 10 stories. I lucked out so maybe you will too.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Maxed as in lvl 5, or did you max the whole tree ? This time you really need the stealth and fortify and a software here and there, but in the last game the hacking was honestly just a formality.
Everything relevant to the actual hacking, didn't bother with turret takeover and whatever the other one is.

In the end I decided the hacking is so shitty this time that I rolled back my save to the one I made just before spending the initial 11 praxis and chose other stuff.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Everything relevant to the actual hacking, didn't bother with turret takeover and whatever the other one is.

In the end I decided the hacking is so shitty this time that I rolled back my save to the one I made just before spending the initial 11 praxis and chose other stuff.

Vision, spotting, cloak, and super legs were my go to. I did max out hacking but saw no real benefit from having lvl 3 to lvl 5. Sometimes 3's were harder than 5's. Multi-Tool ftw.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>

Yeah I just stock Multitools.