Dexter: New Blood

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The concern for copycat killers has passed and so we've a revisiting of this character.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I read a synopsis of the final episode and it was fucking lolol. So perfectly ridiculous. Why anyone would be looking forward to this, I can't imagine.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
what season was john Lithgow? because that was the last good season, but i hated how it ended, it led to future suckage.
It was 4.

I thought the Julia Stiles season was OK, but yeah everything after that sucked ass.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Yvonne is supposed to be back. I wouldn't be half surprised if Dexter's kid ends up having a "dark passenger" and that becomes a plot point. Didn't that happen in the original books with one of Rita's kids?

Sterling

El Presidente
Seasons 1 and 2 were good, 3 was pretty bad, 4 was mostly good because of Lithgow and everything after was real, real bad.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Everything after Season 4 was trash but she was hot.
the brit psycho bitch will always be my favorite.
jaime-murray-hot-legs.jpg

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Yvonne is supposed to be back. I wouldn't be half surprised if Dexter's kid ends up having a "dark passenger" and that becomes a plot point. Didn't that happen in the original books with one of Rita's kids?

She was terrible in this. ...

Trivia I can’t substantiate:

In the first episode she’s in she has this horrible accent. She used same accent on her play “golden boy” about some boxer. They made her give up the accent very quickly on this show.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Did the writer of this article not watch the final episode or has he taken something that erased it from his memory? If so, what is it and where can I get some?
Season 7? Yea, it definitely was going off the rails in that last season. I was hoping it'd turn around, cause I had some fun seasons 1-4.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i'd rather they do a season on how blood spatter and bunk/fake science like bite mark analysis has lead to false convictions b/c popo just want the "science" to fit their narrative and get a win.

but i suspect this was made to appeal to liberals and females so dexter will be killing many MAGA guys in the woods.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I went back to look at what happened to this show. Wow, I didn't even realize the show ran for 8 seasons.

I think I mostly quit during or after season 3, and kind of half asses 4 as it seemed a bit ridiculous. That it still ran another 4 seasons after that is insane.

Similar to how I saw that Ray Donovan was still going. What is it with Showtime just running these things into the ground?