Dexter

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This show would have been somewhat legendary had they ended the series at season four. The series finale would've been a huge mindfuck.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm just going to pretend that deb found out about dexter at the end of season 5, shot him at the end of season 7 and that seasons 6 and 8 never happend.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
michael-scott-no-o.gif

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If that happens I'm not watching. Fuck that show. I will cancel Showtime the day before it airs.

niss_sl

shitlord
I just finished this. What fucking shit. And couldn't the blonde bitch fucking die her hair. It'd solve half her problems.

Devlin

Golden Squire
Ugh really?

I didn't even watch the last episode, just stopped caring.

They should put Dexter in an episode of Hannibal so Hannibal can eat his face.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Every time this thread resurrects I wish that they would re-do the finale. They just need to have Doakes pop out at the end in the lumber yard. SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER.... fade to black.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Every time this thread resurrects I wish that they would re-do the finale. They just need to have Doakes pop out at the end in the lumber yard. SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER.... fade to black.
ahah that would be the best ending ever.although they should re-do the last 3 seasons (keeping isaac as a main villain in one season)

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He had previously been against continuing the show due to copycat killers.

It looks like enough time has passed to where he's comfortable doing the role again. No copycat in 5-6 years.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
The last few seasons of this show were so bad. I guess if they can get decent writers again? I have zero faith.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The last few seasons of this show were so bad. I guess if they can get decent writers again? I have zero faith.

It has to be already written I'd think. It's due out this time next year. It goes into production shortly and if Showtime ordered it that means its passable.

Also Michael C. Hall was the holdup on doing more Dexter all these years. If he signed on then it's legit. He was serious about only coming back for something that made sense.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
IDK about this "motherfucker" marketing

Doesn't look the the right kind of marketing to me.

Reminds me of Batman vs Superman snarling and mean faces. This "motherfucker" marketing is very 90s or 00's

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
they should have tried something a little more modern

like "This is gonna rock"

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users