Dexter

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
reddit is full of these gems after that finale

rrr_img_44399.jpg

Silence_sl

shitlord
This season's big reveal should have been that the Dark Passenger was a real entity, as portrayed by:

Verne Troyer

MaulNutz_sl

shitlord
It finally happened...this show became so bad it turned into funny bad, I just started laughing at all the shit shit for the last 5 mins.
I fuckin knew that fake ending was too good for this show. How sad is it that some basement dweller came up with a shity ending that was still magnitudes better than the real one?

Szlia

I guess they tried to go for a The Shield ending but... Hanna got even more of the Vic treatment than Dexter!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
AV Club gave the finale an F

Im glad I stopped watching this show in season 3

supertouch_sl

shitlord
I actually teared up during the pre-show interviews from the cast. Notwithstanding the terrible finale, it's weird to see a show like this come to an end.

iannis

Musty Nester
I feel like Dexter serial murdered me and put pictures of S6 and S7 around the room while he whispered, "This is what you get. This is what you deserve."

iannis

Musty Nester
Ignore the babydoll. There are more important things going on here.

Why is deb wearing a prop watch? Is it really going to be a continuity error if her watch says 6:17?

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
so that dude was being chased,his face was on the news but he entered the hospital and nobody recognized him?lol
in my opinion,every game,movie,book,series that has a confrontation between good and evil, must have a great villain.this season was like the worst on that aspect.
since the end of season 4,this show was going down the drain.this last episode confirmed that.
what a waste.....

geffe71_sl

shitlord
From Showtimes Facebook page:

"The #Dexter series finale delivered the show's highest-rated telecast ever & the biggest audience ever for an original episode in SHOWTIME history!"

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
From Showtimes Facebook page:

"The #Dexter series finale delivered the show's highest-rated telecast ever & the biggest audience ever for an original episode in SHOWTIME history!"
The end of a show will do that, doesn't mean the episode was good, it means people thought it might be good before they watched it.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Well I am glad its over to be honest.

I pretty much hate this show but had to see it to the end.