Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
This woman is neither good looking nor is there a well written script. She obviously doesn't have a clue, or she wouldn't have agreed to bring this crap in public.

What audience is she supposed to appeal to? I'm not part of it, are you?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
There is some D2 shit coming for sure, they have already updated the PTR thing although it's hidden from public. At the very least, a D2 patch, which I assume would bring widescreen support(without a mod) and such things. It's possible it's a full on remaster like Brood War, although it could just be like WC3 where they just unfuck some of the old stuff.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
This woman is neither good looking nor is there a well written script. She obviously doesn't have a clue, or she wouldn't have agreed to bring this crap in public.

What audience is she supposed to appeal to? I'm not part of it, are you?

I was agreeing with you that she makes for a terrible spokesperson, just that it has nothing to do with her not being a dude.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't think I've ever seen someone booted that wasn't afk sitting in town or being an asshole in text. Not the norm by any stretch
We were all in town. I'm assuming the dude with 2k paragon saw my 400 and said fuck you, which I suppose makes sense. But I can run through T13 no biggie.

Also, as a WD, do bonuses like the set bonus from Compass Rose/Traveler's Pledge apply to my pets as well? Or just my own spellcasting damage?

And are ancients always >>> regular legendaries? If I were to reforge an ancient, there's no guarantee it stays ancient correct?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I was agreeing with you that she makes for a terrible spokesperson, just that it has nothing to do with her not being a dude.

They could have had a fanboi do that presentation for free and it would have been beter.

Instead they looked for the white raven with tits, and obviously the selection was extremely limited.

• 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was being cynical when I mentioned a Diablo Mobile game, doubt that will ever be made (thankfully). A D3 Druid patch for sure. I think Blizz lacks the desire to make anything really new for Diablo, which is a shame. I would love to see them move away from the lock camera/isometric view + click to move, and make a Diablo remake that was as different as God of War 2018 was to its predecessors. Many would probably hate it, but I'd love to see a Diable with over the shoulder view, mouse look camera, bloodborne style dodge... but still allow for the mass genocide that Diablo is best at doing.

kudos

<Banned>
Leveled a crusader the past week. What a great class. My only issue with it is that auras in D2 were much better, even if they tried to do a variation of it this time, it just wasn't as good.

Anyone know of a good build? I seem to be lacking in DPS and not sure if its just my gear, the build, or the class in general. I'm used to WD and not sure how they compare. What is the set of choice for crusader?

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Akkhan Condem is the solo sader build of choice, tough and good dps.

Yea I have that 6 set from season and with the shield that removes cool down and sword that cast twice if it hits more than two enemies. So fun I blow up bosses in one hit.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Leveled a crusader the past week. What a great class. My only issue with it is that auras in D2 were much better, even if they tried to do a variation of it this time, it just wasn't as good.

Anyone know of a good build? I seem to be lacking in DPS and not sure if its just my gear, the build, or the class in general. I'm used to WD and not sure how they compare. What is the set of choice for crusader?

I'll never really understand the crusader, pre or post set buffs. If not running the horse build it feels so god damned slow, makes me wish they'd put in something with teleport ala D2 armor

xzi

Mouthbreather
It's a shame you didn't get what you were hoping for then.

ANNOUNCEMENT OF AN ANNOUNCEMENT OF AN ANNOUNCEMENT lololol

I'm a valve fanboy so a company even acknowledging that they have an IP is impressive to me

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

kudos

<Banned>
I'll never really understand the crusader, pre or post set buffs. If not running the horse build it feels so god damned slow, makes me wish they'd put in something with teleport ala D2 armor
The only way to sorta do the D2 teleport stuff with crusader is falling sword through walls. Have to have mobs though. I agree, the class is slow as hell and needs a way to move faster.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was more thinking the enigma (?) rune word that actually gave you teleport. Just make it cost like 50% of your resource pool or something