Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I did GR75 with under 400 paragon.

So I'm reading this firebat build is top tier for WD. Currently enjoying this build but obviously optimal is always better?

Also, I understand there's different builds for GR and bounties but why even do bounties? And is there a way to save specific gear sets and builds to swap in and out? Is that what the armory is for? I've never touched it lol.

Jade and Helltooth are both able to do top GR times, recently in the past week people with 3k para started laddering and took top spots with Firebats. Unless you are pushing top 5 ranks for GR it looks like you can use any set but Zuni's. Armory is for armor sets, its super easy to save sets with your own names for quick swaps.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Farming bounties isn't that bad, I almost always get at least one goblin to open a portal if not more. Split farming t13 they take like 10 minutes. It's not that horrible.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yes that's what the armory is, you can quick-swap out gear/gem/skill sets in town for that reason.

I always seem to forget to save when I update things, so I typically just get a build that does both (almost all can).

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, i almost never join public groups like that, i just join communities and ask for groups when i want to. i joined a couple of communities like Rhykker's Raiders and Bluddshed and group with those folks - they seem a lot more tolerant, at least Bluddshed's does, Rhykker's community is changing now that he is rarely in it.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't think I've ever seen someone booted that wasn't afk sitting in town or being an asshole in text. Not the norm by any stretch

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't think I've ever seen someone booted that wasn't afk sitting in town or being an asshole in text. Not the norm by any stretch
Me either. I run pretty much exclusively public. The other thing this late in the season people get booted for is if you join a group that's higher then you can pull your weight on. Example - You can't kill a T13 mob to save your life but you join a t13 split farm bounty group and then just tag along with someone else.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
split farm groups will boot you if you don't, you know, split farm halfway decent. If you sit in town or get caught doing one bounty to everyone's four (or get caught getting carried by a friend) that will not go well.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>

Video about the "future" of Diablo. Says nothing really other than look forward to the end of the year, aka Blizzcon, for announcement about "multiple Diablo projects". Probably D2 remake and D4.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Why is chubby Lara Croft the thumbnail for this video?

Hopefully they'll announce Diablo 4 released the following year. The ARPG market needs some more competition.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I remain of the idea that the entire gaming sector is absolutely retarded, because when you have a customer base that is >80% male, you have a male spokesperson.

Its not that gaming is a young sector, or somehow special and the rules don't apply, its just that the people involved make really stupid calls.

• 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I can't wait for the Diablo 4 Mobile Game announcement!

"We saw how much people loved botting D3, so we've decided to move diablo into a space more conducive to auto-completion and botted gameplay!"

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I remain of the idea that the entire gaming sector is absolutely retarded, because when you have a customer base that is >80% male, you have a male spokesperson.

Its not that gaming is a young sector, or somehow special and the rules don't apply, its just that the people involved make really stupid calls.

There's no problem with women community managers/spokesmen. There are plenty of good ones in the industry. Any guy wants to watch a good looking capable chick, ugly ones reading a terribly written script however...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users