Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

xzi

Mouthbreather
Someone jokingly said they're gonna announce a diablo hearthstone expansion, and I hate it because I can see it happening

time to kill myself boys

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
wow, pretty shitty. You know there was some poor, diehard Diablo fans that threw down for Blizzcon tickets and now feel cheated.

Probably just Switch port, Druid DLC and a D2 remaster.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The fact that they made a post saying lower your expectations just ruined all and any hope I had lmao

They're going to have a prime time panel spot that they use to announce games every single other blizzcon be filled of Diablo and it's going to just be them talking about the switch port, ins't it?
Nah, it's going to be about the Netflix series for sure. They might mention D4 but every other big game announcement at a Blizzcon has had a huge demo area for people to play it and this does not. My guess is teasers for D4, teasers for some D3 content (probably next seasons buff which will be every time you click a shrine an elite spawns or something) and a reveal of the Netflix show.

kahilm

Blackwing Lair Raider
wow, pretty shitty. You know there was some poor, diehard Diablo fans that threw down for Blizzcon tickets and now feel cheated.

Wow an optimist. It's gonna be the Switch port and that's literally it. Maybe a mention of the Netflix series, maybe MAYBE if we're extremely lucky we'll get Druid DLC.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You guys are being pessimistic the wrong way. There's been lots of job openings for Diablo projects at Blizzard. Can't all be for Switch, otherwise it wouldn't be worth the effort. They are working on *something* substantial that's Diablo related. So, correct thing is to think what could be substantial but equally disappointing as doing basically nothing?

Diablo-themed Hearthstone expansion definitely counts in terms of spirit, but that's way too out of left field. Also, seems like that would be hinted at in the job postings.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The blizzcon where they announced D3 all it was was the logo, and then talking about the Monk, wasn't it?

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

I think this seems pretty likely. The subtext is they ARE working on something bigger for diablo but it is not ready to really announce or talk about yet so people are kinda hyped for diablo stuff but are unlikely to be satisfied with what they get.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
blizzard is next in the line of big gaming companies to go down

WoW declining, overwatch dead, SCII dead, D3 in stasis, heroes of the storm dead .. so hows that hearthstone?

I don't even care.

kahilm

Blackwing Lair Raider
The blizzcon where they announced D3 all it was was the logo, and then talking about the Monk, wasn't it?

"Diablo III Teaser revealed on Saturday, June 28th, at the 2008 Blizzard Worldwide Invitational in Paris. "

Chris

Potato del Grande
Announcement will be that ALL of the new staff they hired are working hard on the themed seasons and the next theme is that gems drop in pairs.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
It never keeps amazing me how slow Blizzard is on making content. They even did a press release stating they know this themselves and would improve on it.

Yep, gems in pairs.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
blizzard is next in the line of big gaming companies to go down

WoW declining, overwatch dead, SCII dead, D3 in stasis, heroes of the storm dead .. so hows that hearthstone?

I don't even care.

They just brought a bunch of people in for their Overwatch team so it must be doing okay. -shrug-

People have been doom talking WoW and Blizz for years, yet here they are, still going strong. They aren't going anywhere.