Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Did they announce Fallout 76 with the exact same UI, spell effects, gameplay and mechanics as Skyrim but the models were different? Or did they wait until they were further along in the development process?

Don't forget being outsourced to a foreign company and on the same engine as one of that company's existing games

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Wonder how many phones they bought to stick on that table for people to try, that never even got picked up?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
The Spanish guy is always great, but I need the Hitler reacts video with subtitles.

"Not only did they make Diablo a fucking mobile game, but they didn't even put in the witch doctor! I just wanted to throw jars of spiders at people!"

Fedor

<Banned>
b58.png

• 11Like
Reactions: 10 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That's the biggest hypocritical moment at Blizzcon, a company that shelved games previously like Ghost and Titan because they didn't meet a certain standard yet a reskinned knock off is ok because muh Chinese market which only wants shitty clones of already successful products. That entire country only gives a shit about skinner box gacha systems, cheating to win, and paying for power but I'm glad every spineless dickwad who works in sales has now positioned themselves to take everything of quality and dumb it down to chinese knock off levels of garbage. Even Siege is bending the knee to a market everyone has convinced themselves they need to cater too.
And this is a problem in every fucking industry too. Not just games. I’m glad my company has spent the past year innovating and growing other markets because we’re sick and fucking tired of being jerked around by Beijing.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Spanish guy is always great, but I need the Hitler reacts video with subtitles.

"Not only did they make Diablo a fucking mobile game, but they didn't even put in the witch doctor! I just wanted to throw jars of spiders at people!"

"First we had Jay Wilson and now this!?"

"It's OK, Jay's ruining WoW now"

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider

Looks like Brevik talked about it some on his wife's stream.

Also some future potential gameplay....

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Fedor

<Banned>
266k dislikes in the segment from yongyea's video:

I saw it at 280k+ dislikes earlier today.

219k dislikes now

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
266k dislikes in yongyea's video

I saw it at 280k+ dislikes earlier today.

219k dislikes now

That's just one video. They're racking up the dislikes on the others they uploaded as well to bypass the dislikes on the first. One with 40k and another with 12k or so.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
IIRC, adjustments to video stats aren't an uncommon thing after a while as the system purges some stats due to what it deems as inaccurate info. I can't remember off the top of my head, but I remember something just like this happening in the recent past.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
They should have either cancelled the Q&A or gone up there and addressed the elephant in the room. Staying on script and pretending nothing happened is the worst thing they could have done. Watching this is so uncomfortable.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fedor

<Banned>
they need a mickey to stop this saturday panel from happening

fQjLP8b.png

They should have either cancelled the Q&A or gone up there and addressed the elephant in the room. Staying on script and pretending nothing happened is the worst thing they could have done. Watching this is so uncomfortable.

After Wyatt saying "multiple projects in the works" a guy shouted "LIKE WHAT!?" and Wyatt just laughed and ignored him. : Diablo