Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wondering if someone will do a write up on Netease, I keep hearing that they are considered trash even in China.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
OMG white knight apologized for inappropriateness of yesterday's meanie comments.

He must have dropped his fedora on way to the mic.

Fedor

<Banned>
first two paid shills at the q&a apologized for fan behavior from yesterday

edit: the q&a was 5 questions and they didn't answer any of them

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
I swear I could hear the money falling out of the pockets of those two casters that sucked off that blizzard plant after the Q&A.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
No D4 announcement or even a hint, no 3.0 update, no new class, no quality of life improvements. Nothing at all and that really pissese off. Maybe in the next 2 to 4 years we may get a real Diablo game. I swear by the time a good Diablo game comes out I'm gonna be 50 years old.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
r778xg0vx2w11.jpg

• 8Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 10 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
My favorite thing is if they just announced this literally anywhere other than blizzcon, people would be eating this shit up. How out of touch do you even have to be?

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
People would have been upset about it even if it wasn't Blizzcon. The only way they could have avoided this is if they made it clear that it was a side project, and not the only Diablo content we'll see for a half decade or more.

• 2Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
They already made that pretty clear by the video, whether everyone chooses to not believe that or not is on them but they literally say multiple Diablo projects. But yeah. I really don't think people would be more upset. Certainly annoyed, but not entire internet hates blizzard upset.

Anyways, this thread should just redirect to the PoE thread

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Yeah if they would of presented in a way for mobile gamers we have a Diablo game for you and at least made some form of D4 announcement people would of taken it better. Hell if they don't even have a D4 in the works just fucking lie. Won't be the first time they lied to us. But they pretty much said fuck you PC gamers, we're releasing the next Diablo game on mobile and you better play it. I'm really salty about this.

• 2Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I don't understand how they haven't put out a class a year at least. It's free money on relatively little work.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I don't understand how they haven't put out a class a year at least. It's free money on relatively little work.
idk, I think you're simplifying it a bit. How much do you think it cost to develop, test, and release the necro and how much do you think it made? And then compare those number to whatever those manhours would make put on another product.

• 1Barf

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
One of the issues with the cost of adding new classes is that it requires a bunch of voice-over work, which isn't cheap when you factor in needing studio time and production crew work on top of paying an actor and a writer to write the lines.

That said, I wouldn't mind more classes but with a bare-bones approach without full campaign dialogue.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
They have over 4700 fucking employees and how many are working on the D3? They must have 4 interns and and a family of chimps on the D3 team. All they been putting out is either a new set of wings, pets or portrait frame for the season journey rewards. I wish they would just sell the Diablo IP to GGG and let them recreate the game.