Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
We are actually in agreement btw. My additional point is it's an inevitable conclusion. Ya it sucks for us that's it's been bastardized and colonized for the sake of profits but they will come out ahead in the long run.

And let's not pretend Blizzard is the first to do this. Sacrificing for short term ROI? Lol it's all around us. Ain't gonna be the last. Just dont buy their product and move on like people are.bailing on BFA. But hey they your 50 bucks on the xpac and 3 months of your sub. That's probably all they cared about. Just like all they care about is getting a million people to spend 100 bucks in mobile micro transactions.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Yah, that's bullshit.

I was an original tester for WoW. Right from push one. You wanna know how long it took them to email me to be a tester a second time? BFA. I played through about two levels before I uninstalled it.

I do have to thank them though, if they wouldn't have emailed me, I would have forgotten all about the payments that I was sending them.

So, good with the bad.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fedor

<Banned>
qLBjXBR.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I don’t have much issue with BFA. Story is bland and it really feels like legion but stripped down. The pacing and quality feel the same for me (I’m casual though). The problem is their cadence is boring.

Launch. 3-4 zones to level. One max level and about 10 dungeonns and 10 raid bosses.

Patch 1: new rep. Gated quest area. Dungeon. Raid.

Patch 2: New rep, gated quest area. Dungeon. Raid.

Patch 3: new rep. Gated quest area. Dungeon. Raid.

Oh and killing all the fucking rares each week in a gangbang that’s supposed to resemble Diablo rng farming but everyone gets cum on their hands from the guy next to him and the only person having a good time was the guy that got to cum first before she looked like a 14 year old’s bedsheet.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I just love how they didn't answer any question's that were asked, and just simply stated, "No comment." Why even have the Q&A if after the premier you pissed off your fan base, fucking morons...

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I just love how they didn't answer any question's that were asked, and just simply stated, "No comment." Why even have the Q&A if after the premier you pissed off your fan base, fucking morons...
ALL their answers were like that. They asked to respond to criticism and it was hot air that didn't even touch the subject

Fedor

<Banned>
ALL their answers were like that. They asked to respond to criticism and it was hot air that didn't even touch the subject

the q&a from the saturday panel was only 5 questions and yet they still didn't answer any of them

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
You can definitely tell they are chasing money now.

Remember when Bobby Kotick took over Activision and said something about Gaming shouldn't be about fun, it should be about making money. He and others have driven the industry in that direction for years and it shows with how many bad games come out every year.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
BFA. But hey they your 50 bucks on the xpac and 3 months of your sub. That's probably all they cared about. Just like all they care about is getting a million people to spend 100 bucks in mobile micro transactions.

Won't happen again though. BFA was the deathblow for many of us.

Retention since September has been abysmal. Talk about a plummet. Legion did 10million subs. BFA didn't even get a fraction of that number to stick around. The numbers just don't lie.

Really don't have any plans of being ripped off again. I don't think after BFA anyone is going to say "Oh man this looks pretty good this year". The company is going down in flames since the Big 3 influentials were forced out over balance sheet issues and disagreements.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm one of the few proud people that avoided the BFA train wreck. :smuggly:

*goes and plays BO4* :Mad PC:

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
I just wait until whatever recent expansion comes out is free. Log in about every other year for a month or two.

All I know about BFA is that it didn't have any new playable classes or races.

• 1Seriously?

xzi

Mouthbreather
Surprised. Allen Adham is oldschool.

I think this lends even more to the theory that Mike was pushed out, have a feeling he wouldn't stand for a bunch of sudden mobile games just because it'll make them a bit extra $ when he could just sell a stupid ass pet in wow instead.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Like, I want to take his Adham's phrase as "Yes, D4 is still in the works. There will be a crappy WOW and SC mobile game as well." but after immortal being the big Blizzcon surprise... I don't trust anything.