Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Brikker

Trump's Staff
PoE is a piece of shit game....yet every league it breaks its own record with amount of people playing. I wonder what the masterpiece that is D3 is sitting at?

I really want to play this game again but I know I'll be bored out of my mind in 2 days. PoE is my preference but I do get the D3 itch time to time...I'll probably cave sometime this week though and get my fix for 2019. Who do I message for guild invite there?

Anyone, I think.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
What’s the most casual WD build to beat GR 70?

I kinda suck at this game and I don’t play that much.

I already tried Arachyr firebats and got demolished at 55 let alone 70, and that was with all the gear and skills recommended on icy veins. Probably because my gear isn’t that good. I have like 400 paragon.

I’m guessing maybe a pet build with another set?

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
My brother was playing Firebats and he didn't really come into his own toughness-wise until he got a Traveler's Pledge + Compass Rose.
Helltooth Gargs should be EZ mode with fewer supporting legendaries though.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'll give you one more chance, but Korrupt's response is likely better.

I drive a car every day. Does that mean I want Grand Theft Diablo?

I don't care what you think about PoE. You have to realize that it exists and that it's encroaching on Diablo's playerbase in a significant fashion. If Blizzard was to respond to that in a typical competitive market, this would be great! But instead, they're effectively abandoning the series/market. This is where your "updates every 2 years is ok!" opinion is bad and wrong.

Setting your expectations to whatever Blizzard happens to do doesn't make them realistic. It makes them apologetic.

Tuning set multipliers is low effort and you know it.
Why don't care if people leave a game they don't like for one they like better? Good for them. A lot of the people on this forum need to do that more often :)

As far as I have seen the meta has changed a lot. As a DH player I can actually get invited to 4 man pugs. The set which is currently top for DH was pretty bad before the set changes. The build I played last season plays totally different because of the rorg bonus for the season.

I'm not an apologist. I wish the game got more updates. There are things I don't like. I play for a week or two every season and leave. Just because I'm not some guy constantly criticizing Blizzard games with expectations that are unreasonable doesn't make me an apologist.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I don't think you know what an apologist is, or what unreasonable means.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
PoE is a piece of shit game....yet every league it breaks its own record with amount of people playing. I wonder what the masterpiece that is D3 is sitting at?

I really want to play this game again but I know I'll be bored out of my mind in 2 days. PoE is my preference but I do get the D3 itch time to time...I'll probably cave sometime this week though and get my fix for 2019. Who do I message for guild invite there?

I can PL you if you need, still playing with PoE friends during week.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
What’s the most casual WD build to beat GR 70?

I kinda suck at this game and I don’t play that much.

I already tried Arachyr firebats and got demolished at 55 let alone 70, and that was with all the gear and skills recommended on icy veins. Probably because my gear isn’t that good. I have like 400 paragon.

I’m guessing maybe a pet build with another set?

Jade set seems to be the top for WD right now; it is also the challenge rift (or was the last one) and I thought it was kinda shitty to play.

Use Diablo Fans for builds.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is Blizzard getting DDoSed? Or are they F-ing up my game specifically? Had to relog because it didn't load my settings right and had issues creating a game.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Jade set seems to be the top for WD right now; it is also the challenge rift (or was the last one) and I thought it was kinda shitty to play.

Use Diablo Fans for builds.

I beat 70 last night with a pet build. Wasn’t easy but I won after 4-5 tries. I had around 20 seconds left when I beat the boss. It’s the only thing that could have possibly worked for my level of gear, just standing in the background while they did the work.

My free primal was nemesis bracers so could be worse.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone interested in running 100+ in groups this weekend, prob Fri and or Sat night? Weve got one out of town if anyone is LF XP

Omayga

Lord Nagafen Raider
got a Maruader Helm as my free primal, so not great but not horrid. Kind of excited that Impale can at least be considered for RGK in the meta. Got 2 buddies who are a bit behind me playing DH (also) and Barb. Trying to get them with the UE and Wastes set so we can start farming and building up some gear sets.

only other Primal so far in about 700 Paragon is a Adriels Visage, so hoping for some decent rng luck. Caldesans for weapon sockets seem to have been more common for me this season though, gotten at least a dozen so far.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Always down for group runs, enjoy them way more than solo. Got a decent Inna WoL monk and just built up a TR Wiz. Brikker#1337

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
d3.png

I don't know what to reroll here.

Turn the elite into 10% damage? Roll the poison into 10% damage or another element?

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Hot. I'd definitely roll off VIT. Turn it into 10% damage or +area damage. Depends on who you ask. The meteors you get from your procs can't proc AD, but you do cast manual meteors, especially if you are running CoE and timing it during the fire cycle.

Changing the element on the + damage doesn't change anything, as the skill/rune combination are the only things that determine damage type, so the vast majority of your damage will be fire regardless.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user