Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Experienced a glitch when I got vortexed on a GR99 and died in mid air, no rezz options came up was just my corpse and the game acted like i was still in the "live" state. Cleared it fine on next attempt but just annoying.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

a_skeleton_03 had the same thing or something similar happen as he killed his first GR70 rift guardian. He was able to invite me to preserve his game and leave it to reset, this immediately switched the GR quest to Speak to Orek in town meaning he lost out on gem upgrades, but upon rejoining he had the ability to go back into the GR and run to get his loot at least. Prevented me from entering at all but if this ever happens to you and there's a loot piece you want it is possible to get it!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
a_skeleton_03 had the same thing or something similar happen as he killed his first GR70 rift guardian. He was able to invite me to preserve his game and leave it to reset, this immediately switched the GR quest to Speak to Orek in town meaning he lost out on gem upgrades, but upon rejoining he had the ability to go back into the GR and run to get his loot at least. Prevented me from entering at all but if this ever happens to you and there's a loot piece you want it is possible to get it!
I got the gem upgrades but not the XP, was really odd overall.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
So I officially lost all my toons and files, fuck me.

I have access to play online right now for the next hour or two, anyone on PS4 feel like being a homie and dropping in and slinging me some extra gear of any kind or a quick ass PL sesh?

Peeps are asleep so no mic atm but just shoot me a msg or request and join up. I’ll be forever grateful

Edit: I don’t have net access often in my current situation so I’m desperate, I’ll paypal anyone like $10 or whatever if you can PL me even just a decent amount.

PSN : Verseia

Last edited:

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I have access to play online right now for the next hour or two, anyone on PS4 feel like being a homie and dropping in and slinging me some extra gear of any kind or a quick ass PL sesh?

Peeps are asleep so no mic atm but just shoot me a msg or request and join up. I’ll be forever grateful

Edit: I don’t have net access often in my current situation so I’m desperate, I’ll paypal anyone like $10 or whatever if you can PL me even just a decent amount.

Are there communities on PS4? Finding a PL on computer is easy.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Are there communities on PS4? Finding a PL on computer is easy.
I’m not sure bro. You mean like using the PsN network? Maybe so. Not sure how to go about it. Don’t think there’s a built in function in game other than matchmaking, but surprise lol, literally I’m the only one in Act I on any difficulty in any mode. Oh well.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
The complexity is one of the things that appeals to me, I know that isn't for everyone, for me being the clueless noob figuring shit out in a game is half the fun. With PoE I don't have to just do maps forever, can switch it up and do some delve. Delve is so bloody addictive for me, I can't explain it, MOAR SULPHITE is all I know. The complex crafting system is pretty good too. Blew my mind when I figured out I could mod chests in the world, I felt dumb that I hadn't figured it out sooner. Meh enough about PoE from me, it's almost like comparing apples & oranges.

Just wish Blizz had put a little more passion into this game, I'd have zero problem buying a new DLC 2-3 times a year if it meant new content/items/game modes, and FFS bring back player trading! I get the RMAH was a clusterfuck, but don't completely remove a part of the game that's always been an integral to the series. I don't expect Diablo to be complex, but after multiple seasons, shit is stale.

I think a lot of us wish there was a game like PoE with the polish of Blizzard.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Sorry to hear that buddy. I do have the game for PS4, but no toon is current so I can't help. :(

Is there a way to do it, but it just didn't work for you? Or did you find out that there isn't a way to transfer toons via USB?

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Don't know if any of you dudes have tried it, but Inna 5pc + sunwoku 2pc + all the WoL gear and double pet boots is fucking lol.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Sorry to hear that buddy. I do have the game for PS4, but no toon is current so I can't help. :(

Is there a way to do it, but it just didn't work for you? Or did you find out that there isn't a way to transfer toons via USB?
Appreciate it man, it’s all good. I just posted here mostly to share my pain also because bros understand what it’s like to lose 500 hours of shit, lol.

Man, I’ve looked all over for solid answers. Convoluted and everyone says different shit. Supposedly it should just work with an internet connection used to upload the files TO the USB but not require one to upload from it to system storage. Tried it multiple times with multiple files as it works with other games but not Diablo. So I read that you have to connect your PsN account to Battlenet account and grab it from the cloud. Well I had my old files on the cloud and linked my accounts and they are also nowhere to be found. I contacted tech support and they said my account wasn’t banned or tampered with so I’m at a loss for why I just can’t seem to get Diablo save files moved around on my PS4. Everything is 100% patched and up to date as well. I’ve just accepted it at this point and moved on to the slow road of grinding from the bottom again.

Got a 30 necro already after a small session and as soon as I get through the tedium of Act 1 and 2 I’m sure it will be more tolerable. All I need to do is finish campaign on one character and unlock the shit because it will be so much more palatable to skip around Acts and grind out and do what I please. The loss of my gear and maxed out multiple heroes is what sucks but oh well.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
About 35 hours on a barbarian and tried out support pull barb yesterday for the first time. So. Fun!

Add me if you need pull barb!!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
About 35 hours on a barbarian and tried out support pull barb yesterday for the first time. So. Fun!

Add me if you need pull barb!!

Been doing the same for my group, its crazy how much defense and DPS you add as support. Its not as extreme as PoE but its pretty huge. It's much more fun as in 100x more fun than PoE where you just run around doing nothing, at least here you are pulling and stunning etc.

Vulg

Golden Knight of the Realm
I think a lot of us wish there was a game like PoE with the polish of Blizzard.
Into my veins pls.

Add to that the portability on a Switch. I was completely done with D3 until it came out on that platform and I could plan in airports and hotels (now casually doing my second season on it).

Malakriss

Cursed about RNG in a GR90 that nearly went to the 6th floor in clan chat, then it gave me a primal Magefist with Vit+AR.

It knows.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Think I"m about done. GR's above 90 it seems like you're fishing on the rift and upgrades are few and far between, enchants and higher gem levels is all there really is. Oh well, always fun for a bit at least. Again not sure why they couldn't have a handful of people still updating this thing....

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Think I"m about done. GR's above 90 it seems like you're fishing on the rift and upgrades are few and far between, enchants and higher gem levels is all there really is. Oh well, always fun for a bit at least. Again not sure why they couldn't have a handful of people still updating this thing....
Gotta make that PTW $$$$ immortal mang.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A. They did update it. We got reworked sets and the rorg season totally changes builds.

B. Rise of the Necromancer is less then 2 years old. It was a good update to the game with new tile sets and a new class.

C. No one from Blizzard is working on immortal. I don't for the life of me few the hate on immortal. Ever single person on this board has at least tried mobile games. They are popular enough that we have a whole section of the forums dedicated to them.

D. You shouldn't be fishing at 90 now. Every class should still be destroying rifts at 90.

• 1Repost
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users