Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
there's also info out there about what level items become available at the blood shard vendor. If you're only looking to cube you can pl an alt to the appropriate level to significantly increase your odds at getting the item you want.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Just to say it again, and I believe this turned out to be true,each game you start has a specific loot reward %. Its why you always tend to see the same fucking legendaries over and over and over when gambling/playing or why you get zero ramaladnis then get a ton in a row in a single game. If you arent getting an item you want be sure to restart the game (not D3 just current in game session) to redo the tables.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
For some reason, the last two days, no players have autojoined my session for rift farming. Made things a lot slower than usual... Anyone else experience anything like this? Xbox specifically. Not level 70, so only hitting Master at this point, but that's never been a limiting factor normally until very late in a season.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
From what I've seen on PC you need to set the game difficulty to a few specifics. For PC its Torment 6, 10, and 13. If you aren't 70 you won't find games ever. Get a PL to 70 and you can find folks to play with.

All the rest are graveyards.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Guess I could try and skim into a T1 to soak up xp given I don't have anyone to power me to 70 on console at this point. Just seems weird I had no issues at this level last season, even pretty late in the season.

PC is another monster. Anything below what you've stated was definitely graveyard status. "Not T13? Piss off. Not grifting 60/80+? Get a job." Console seems a little more loose, and folks have carried me as an extra to give them more xp, even if I'm not actually of any benefit. Many many times I've been <100 paragon and a 600+ guy will just do their shit and wait for me to hop to the next section to suck up XP, unlike PC where they'll just drop group if everyone isn't a certain level.

It's an interesting social dynamic I've experienced between PC and console. Though normally PC I'm the guy dropping group because I'm 600+ with a group of 100's trying to do decent level grifts...

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Maybe someone on here can answer my question, since my googlefu is lacking: When it comes to weapon damage, I want physical or fire as a HoTA barb, right? Not just whatever is higher when rerolling that stat?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Maybe someone on here can answer my question, since my googlefu is lacking: When it comes to weapon damage, I want physical or fire as a HoTA barb, right? Not just whatever is higher when rerolling that stat?
Weapon damage type doesn't matter. For your potentially your jewelry slots, and bracers, you want fire damage percent.

• 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm playing a wizard this season and have stalled out at GR95. I have one conquest needed to complete the season journey. I already completed the one where you level 3 gems and the one where you hit GR70 with 6 different sets. What is the next easiest one to complete as a wizard?

kahilm

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm playing a wizard this season and have stalled out at GR95. I have one conquest needed to complete the season journey. I already completed the one where you level 3 gems and the one where you hit GR70 with 6 different sets. What is the next easiest one to complete as a wizard?

T10 rift in 2 minutes with a group is easy. The one where you kill 400+ mobs during a cursed chest is also easy in act 5 cursed peat bounty with a group.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
There's also one where you have to login and kill all the main bosses in 20 minutes or something like that.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
For some reason, the last two days, no players have autojoined my session for rift farming. Made things a lot slower than usual... Anyone else experience anything like this? Xbox specifically. Not level 70, so only hitting Master at this point, but that's never been a limiting factor normally until very late in a season.
Guess I could try and skim into a T1 to soak up xp given I don't have anyone to power me to 70 on console at this point. Just seems weird I had no issues at this level last season, even pretty late in the season.

PC is another monster. Anything below what you've stated was definitely graveyard status. "Not T13? Piss off. Not grifting 60/80+? Get a job." Console seems a little more loose, and folks have carried me as an extra to give them more xp, even if I'm not actually of any benefit. Many many times I've been <100 paragon and a 600+ guy will just do their shit and wait for me to hop to the next section to suck up XP, unlike PC where they'll just drop group if everyone isn't a certain level.

It's an interesting social dynamic I've experienced between PC and console. Though normally PC I'm the guy dropping group because I'm 600+ with a group of 100's trying to do decent level grifts...

I can PL you on Xbox man. Just pm me and we can figure it out

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Got the stash space and am pretty much done. Would play more but can never find a group during my playtimes (morning/early day). Game is much more fun even with randoms.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I did the all boss kill in 20 minutes as my first conquest with teleport wiz, it's only T10 not even T13. Was also able to get 354 for the Cursed Peat with Tal meteors but it's more secure to do with other classes.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I did the all boss kill in 20 minutes as my first conquest with teleport wiz, it's only T10 not even T13. Was also able to get 354 for the Cursed Peat with Tal meteors but it's more secure to do with other classes.

I ended up getting my 2nd conquest entirely on accident doing t13 speed runs for keys on my monk (with a DH group member)

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone try an impale+turrets DH yet or is shadow the way to go for that? Was hoping you could do a 5m2s build for it but there all the same pieces.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
I tried a 2 shadow 4 maurader build a long time ago but I couldn't tell if it was doing additional damage, it would take more testing but it may be that turrets don't count as melee weapons for purposes of impale. I just don't know. In any case you can't ACTUALLY do a 5 piece maurader / 2 piece shadow because shadow and marauder use the same six gear slots.

When I find sage set (if ever) I am planning a chakram build with 3 shadow (the chakram sword and quiver) and see if I can farm t13 with it for extra breaths. The 4 piece shadow bonus helps movement speed and survivability for farming even if it doesn't increase dps.

• 1Like

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
I tried a 2 shadow 4 maurader build a long time ago but I couldn't tell if it was doing additional damage, it would take more testing but it may be that turrets don't count as melee weapons for purposes of impale. I just don't know. In any case you can't ACTUALLY do a 5 piece maurader / 2 piece shadow because shadow and marauder use the same six gear slots.

When I find sage set (if ever) I am planning a chakram build with 3 shadow (the chakram sword and quiver) and see if I can farm t13 with it for extra breaths. The 4 piece shadow bonus helps movement speed and survivability for farming even if it doesn't increase dps.
Right, but maybe if you did a m5 build with all the impale extra stuff and rucksack it works ok since your impale throws aren't limited to a big first strike? Like you said needs more testing done.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Got the stash space and am pretty much done. Would play more but can never find a group during my playtimes (morning/early day). Game is much more fun even with randoms.

I got the stash space today. Did the Cursed Peat chest and got the grouping achieve the moment I opened the game to the public, haha. I don't know anyone who plays this game IRL.

I quit playing regularly just as Season 1 dropped and played less than 5 hours from then until Season 16 started. It's been a blast. I'm not very far in (less than 700 Paragon and not running top grifts), and even my wizard alternate has much better gear than my main career wizard does.

I'm pretty amazed they are letting this game wither on the vine because it's finally pretty decent.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I believe in Kaizer Soze and the only thing that scares me.. is Star Pact. Holy god the full group build for that is like "turn off everything that will save your life, your only purpose is to go Super Ultra Wizard damage"

As a side note, don't test with a DH they do absolutely nothing to save your life.