Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Anyone mind doing some greater rift carries so I can decently gear out my fresh 70 DH in order to do higher torments for gear farming? I got keys.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Finally got two big upgrades from Kadala about an hour apart. Now it's just a matter of refining what I have. Biggest boost was figuring out how the build works, now the grift levels are piling up again. Good stuff.

They need to make the RORG buff a permanent fixture; it makes the game a lot more fun.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Finally got two big upgrades from Kadala about an hour apart. Now it's just a matter of refining what I have. Biggest boost was figuring out how the build works, now the grift levels are piling up again. Good stuff.

They need to make the RORG buff a permanent fixture; it makes the game a lot more fun.

They need to make the RoRG not a unique equipped and stackable with the cube, and passive seasonal bonus. If you wear 1, cube 1 and have it passive, you give up having a lot of ring bonuses to do that, at least let people then wear multiple sets for random awesome.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'd rather them just make the rorg bonus permanent cause s17's bonus is not going to be anywhere near as good. Did some gem upgrade comparisons in clan and it seems like i'm +100 paragon beyond where I should be simply because i only ran high GRs with bonus pools while running ~50 GRs less.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
They need to make the RoRG not a unique equipped and stackable with the cube, and passive seasonal bonus. If you wear 1, cube 1 and have it passive, you give up having a lot of ring bonuses to do that, at least let people then wear multiple sets for random awesome.

Shit. 2 rorgs + seasonal + cube would let you have all 3 and in somke cases 4 sets juiced up and running. That would be fun.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Shit. 2 rorgs + seasonal + cube would let you have all 3 and in somke cases 4 sets juiced up and running. That would be fun.
For some classes it'd work out. Others not so much because the synergy of regular legendaries and being limited on your skills.

I don't think it'd be as fun as people think it'd be.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Ring of Randall Guthrie. It turns your character into an accountant.
Nice. Get those books straight.

But what from you guys are saying / implying you can wear a legendary item and get the effect and also stack the same effect on the Cube and it works? Did not know. So like wearing a perfect Manald Heal and cubing one would make my Paralysis %28,000?

Crone

Nice. Get those books straight.

But what from you guys are saying / implying you can wear a legendary item and get the effect and also stack the same effect on the Cube and it works? Did not know. So like wearing a perfect Manald Heal and cubing one would make my Paralysis %28,000?
No, you can't get the effect twice. They are just saying it'd be cool if it worked that way. This seasons buff is everyone gets a passive rorg buff, without having to wear it or cube it.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
No, you can't get the effect twice. They are just saying it'd be cool if it worked that way. This seasons buff is everyone gets a passive rorg buff, without having to wear it or cube it.
Oh, gotcha. Forgot about the season passive. That’s pretty strong.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Probably wouldn't work that great for a lot of the class sets, but even better if it did apply to 2 item sets too. Wear either F/R piece and get the bonus, travelers + whatever.

Shit, while they are at it make follower sets that effectively give you the unity passive if you get them a 4 piece.

Crone

Probably wouldn't work that great for a lot of the class sets, but even better if it did apply to 2 item sets too. Wear either F/R piece and get the bonus, travelers + whatever.

Shit, while they are at it make follower sets that effectively give you the unity passive if you get them a 4 piece.
I think we can all agree that there are a TON of ideas that are really cool, and would make this game even cooler, if they gave a shit and actually did anything more than life support at this point. They could be toe to toe with PoE , imo , and their Seasons if they wanted too.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Travelers set as a season buff would be nice as well. Would open up a lot more options for Amulet/Ring choices.

• 1Like

lost

<Bronze Donator>
so picked this up for switch in december but stopped playing until the new season, just started a wizard and got him up to 60, using disintegrate/hydra/magic weapon?/familiar/armor/teleport(wormhole). been followin this guide: D3 Wizard Fresh Level 70 Guide S16 | 2.6.4 | Team BRG
but open to any tips on what i should do at 70 first, seems to be just complete the chapters get a vyrds set. been mainly just grindin out rifts for fast xp/lewt.

Malakriss

Travelers set as a season buff would be nice as well. Would open up a lot more options for Amulet/Ring choices.
This would turn every build into Focus + Restraint but any that don't require cubing a ring for defensive would also be able to use CoE and dominate the leaderboards.

Or assuming that it worked with LoN would do the same thing.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
This would turn every build into Focus + Restraint but any that don't require cubing a ring for defensive would also be able to use CoE and dominate the leaderboards.

Or assuming that it worked with LoN would do the same thing.

There's plenty of options. Again would take someone actually caring about the game at Blizz and that ship sailed years ago.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Judging by the lack of posts on the topic in here I'm guessing no one tried the Challenge Rift as soon as it was available. Apparently it was a run from the current season which relied on the RORG buff which challenge rifts do not provide.. but they figured it out and switched to something actually completable now.

Malakriss

GR121 Wizard NA #1 posted his video, he uses the ranged variant with a Zei over Stricken but lucked out with a power pylon and an RG that loves to stand still.