Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Set arbitrary goals. Playing until the upgrades dry up is always going to leave a bad feeling.
I typically would do that every Season, but not this one for some reason. I might go back to finish some goals I figure out. In the past it was paragon 1000, and get on the leaderboard for at least one class.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
season journey and chill is a lot of people's goals. No one cares about leaderboards.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
Conquests are just moderate speed bumps now. T16 means you can get Avarice almost by accident if you speed run rifts especially if you level a Boon to 50 and wear the avarice belt. Thrill is a joke with the season LoN buff since you get the bonus without actually wearing the set. Years of war is also easy if time consuming since all the sets have been buffed so 55 is a joke with even missing supporting legendaries. A few thousand blood spent on an alt for sets plus off sets from your main and it's done.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Going to try for Avarice then. Made a DH but the thought of grinding out 3 more sets to even their basic level, meh....

Omayga

Lord Nagafen Raider
Avarice is prolly the easiest. UE is amazing for it. Swap Witching Hour for Goldwrap, swap out Powerful/ Trapped for a lvl25+ Boon of the Hoarder Gem and roll with the Avarice Band (from act 3 bounty cache) in Cube. Any other goldfind is just bonus. Warzechain bracers and Tactical Advantage passive help a lot for movement speed.

This is basically also my DH speedfarm yellow rift build, with the goldwrap you are basically unkillable as long as you are making gold.

First T13 map that is wide open will prolly get it for you, dont even need a gilded baron. Just trace the edges and then start filling in swathes of the center as you keep your gold streak going. Avoid any risky dead ends that might lose the streak.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'm playing a Barb, looks like the fastest movement speed build is a WW? I have at least 10 Bovine Bardiches if not 15. Figure I can just pop those as they're just rotting in my stash and eventually I'll get it.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Whirlwind would out-speed leapquake, but with top end gear in both leapquake damage / survivability probably wins by a lot. Less fun than spin to win, though

Omayga

Lord Nagafen Raider
yeah WW would do ok I think. I'd still run the Boon / Avarice / Goldwrap combo for toughness. Bul Kathos Swords will give great movement speed. Mantle of Channeling in the cube for armor slot and prolly still Warzechain bracers for more speed. With Blood Funnel and Sprint Marathon you should be super fast. Damage will probably be the biggest hurdle since you will have speed and toughness (from the Boon / Avarice / Goldwrap combo) but if you can kill on T13 this should be workable with a big open map

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I'm playing a BK whirlwind and can do level 90 GRs and farming t16 is a piece of piss as it's really fast (2-3mins for a GR). Rift guardians are dicey on the higher tiers.

Can probably go a fair bit higher as i've not equipped the follower ring to share damage yet and my gear is trash. I'm running with a build that uses use stuns/freeze to proc Dr on my bracers but survivability isn't that much of an issue currently. Tho i've got the rings ready as it will be soon.

I don't find any map problematic but the playstyle lends itself to density for shorter cooldowns and stuns.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
My main build at the moment is leap quake as I either suck at HotA or my gear is subpar. I have enough Bardiches to try both as a WW and Leap Quake. Just need to get it done and then I'm almost done with this season.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've got a shit ton of Bardiches.

We should setup a time and just run through a TON of them to get us all geared up. I can carry T16 on my Crusader, and have WItch Doctor or WIzard that I'd love to roll the dice and see if cow levels gets the pieces I need to get a starter set going.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finished the season journey. Playing LoN wol monk now. Full ancients except for the dumb spirit stone.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Journey done, so now is the time of the season where i question if i should go for Cosmic Wings or let the game die.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Just have the last Conquest and ~5 gem levels for each of the 3 gems. Probably done but not sure what else to play now.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Season complete. My Barb is at GR95, ran it once on both my Leapquake and HotA builds and couldn't come close to clearing. I'm done. See you next season or at D4, whichever comes first ;)