Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Blowing up screens of shit is exactly why I went WoL monk.

Being bottlenecked by not having enough veiled crystals to upgrade rares or rerolling item stats is super triggering.
Remember you can convert whites/blues to yellows as well.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shitty thing about monks is the bitch of getting 2 ancient specific weapons from a pool that large.

Comparative to Multishot though, I'd take a WoL monk with in-geom somewhere over it cause dashing strike > vault by miles.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Remember you can convert whites/blues to yellows as well.

Yep. Always pick up blue/whites preferentially over yellows (if you dont want to fill inventory and have to return to town) and then cube them to yellows after getting shards and gambling (then use the yellow dross tor the cube recipes). You can get a lot of white mats farming armor and weapon stand type things in certain levels.

Generally if you wanna avoid running out of mats, at least cube mats so number of whites < blues < yellows.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Whats the best way to get specific rings? Is it a case of using the cube thing and converting them like you do weapons? Trying to get a zodiac ring but i've not seen it drop yet.

Playing barbarian and it's pretty good mindlessly smacking stuff about.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
if you have the rest of your gear you need, gambling / upgrading is about it. No way to target farm specific gear any more

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shitty thing about monks is the bitch of getting 2 ancient specific weapons from a pool that large.

Comparative to Multishot though, I'd take a WoL monk with in-geom somewhere over it cause dashing strike > vault by miles.
I’m off to a good start, already have an ancient ingeom and rabid strike. Now I can spend all my reforges on the Kyoshiro’s Blade.

Rolling a good quiver is a pain in the ass on par with rolling a decent compass rose.

Had no idea about the convert recipe. Will try that out.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Rolling a good quiver is a pain in the ass on par with rolling a decent compass rose.

I got a better CR with a throwaway S17 character than I have on my S16 characters. And by got, I mean it was one of the first rings I got after hitting 70. Just screwing around on my WIZARD, I got a good KB and RS for my monk...been using them since. Which means good luck or bad luck depending on your viewpoint.

Bad luck? Two primal death mantles in a row for a total of 4 or 5. Two primal Paddles in a row. No primals at all on my main monk or wizard. Not even an ancient TZG on my monk. 3 primals on enchanter follower. Not a single primal after 65+ GR's.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The best armor I can find before switching to the LoN set for my Necromancer is the pestilence build, ranked at B. (though I like my Rathma's the most). The LoN set at S rank is what Im shooting for, but ancients seem rare af. Outside of just farming rifts non-stop, is there a more guaranteed way to get ancients, much less Primal Ancients?

Crone

It's all literally RNG. Put more time in , better chance to get them. RNG is a bitch. Hopefully it works out in your favor.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Am at GR93-94 with the leap/quake build, switched to Raekor HotA and can probably do about the same with some minimal upgrades. My gems are only in the 40's so can upgrade there so figure I can eventually push into the 100's but not sure if that will be enough of a motivator. We'll see.

As always coming back for a season just reminds me of how bad Blizz dropped the ball on D3 over the years. So many QoL things that could have been done while adding minimal content would have made such a difference it's crazy.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Created a new seasonal character last night. I haven't played DK in a long time so I went with that. I got the 6 piece pity set and rolled an impale dagger on my first try in the cube. Nothing ancient yet but it does some very nice single target damage.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Going to be on for a couple of hours grinding out keystones I guess. If anyone feels like grouping or needs a PL or anything just hit me up. Also if anyone is bored enough to do some HC character I can PL there too and wouldn't mind someone to risk perma death with.

Crone

Going to be on for a couple of hours grinding out keystones I guess. If anyone feels like grouping or needs a PL or anything just hit me up. Also if anyone is bored enough to do some HC character I can PL there too and wouldn't mind someone to risk perma death with.

Boooozzzeeee , come PL me a new WD !!

edit: Used the PL Community, and made it happen.

Last edited:

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have not been able to find the time to do much this season thanks to RL. Ugh at least the season journey ain't that bad.

Crone

Anyone else playing Crusader?

I did a GR89 in like 6 minutes so could go higher, but I'm not sure if it's crusader or just their builds, but I don't feel like I'm ass blasting anything?

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Anyone else playing Crusader?

I did a GR89 in like 6 minutes so could go higher, but I'm not sure if it's crusader or just their builds, but I don't feel like I'm ass blasting anything?

I'm really hating crusader this season. Normally I like it. Can't get the ancient pieces i need for a LON set and the runner up invokers feels fragile as fuck. I can do GREAT single target dps, but aoe is meh and im just instagibbed by so many things.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
I'm Thorns Crusader atm. Haven't had a lot of time so only GR75. The single target is kind of annoying. Looking forward to getting everything together for Blessed Shield but getting the LoN pieces is a slow process. Taking any ancient in the non-key slots to start with. Will report back later when I do.

Last edited:

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I'll be on today running multishot DH farming for a bit if anyone wants to group. My impale gear is pretty good but I like MS screen-clearing farm more so need to get some better (ancient) shit for that set.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user