Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Fucker

Log Wizard
Played my monk for the first time in a while. Got a useful CoE on one run, and a primal Tzo Krin's from Kadala on the second run. Just two warts left to fix on my Monk, excluding more primals.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Still need to do a GR55 with nat 6 piece to finish the season stuff. If I didn't hate nat so much I'd prolly have done it. Even with my bad vision.

Prolly in a few days I'll do it. Yay wings?

• 2Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Omayga

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah I got my wings and promptly stopped for the season. Wings looks badass, but I have no interest in LoN builds for DH. Kinda burned myself out a bit last season as well so need some time to play other shit.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I hope they keep it to Diablo 1's story, relationships between the Warrior/Rogue/Wizard/Townspeople and keep lore a mystery with snippets from Deckard Cain.

What's actually going to happen is massive exposition dumps of nonsense about Nephelem.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Triune's Will: All abilities have a chance when hitting an enemy to spawn a circle that gives a power. Only one circle can be active at a time.
  • Power: Players in the circle receive a 100% damage bonus while active
  • Resource Reduction: Players in the circle receive a 50% discount on resources spent while active
  • Cooldown Reduction: While standing in an active circle, any skills currently on cooldown come off of cooldown more quickly
  • Flavor of Time
    • New Legendary Power: Pylon effects last twice as long.
  • The Executioner
    • New Legendary Power: Attacks will slay enemies with less than (5-10%) health.
  • Stone Gauntlets
    • New Legendary Power: Getting attacked will slowly turn you to stone... (You gain 50% more armor, but your movement speed is reduced by 15% and attack speed is reduced by 20%. This effect stacks up to 5 times)
  • Echoing Fury
    • New Legendary Power: Slaying enemies engulfs the wielder into a Frenzy. (Killing enemies increases your attack speed by 15% and movement speed by 5%. This effect stacks up to 5 times)
  • Squirt's Necklace
    • New Legendary Power: While not taking damage, your damage is increased by up to 100% and damage taken is increased by up to 50%.
  • Messerschmidt's Reaver
    • New Legendary Power: Reduce the remaining cooldown of one of your skills by 1 second when you slay an enemy.
  • Mortick's Brace
    • New Legendary Item: Wrath of the Berserker gains the effect of every rune.
    • Developer's Note: If you played during the Patch 2.2.0 PTR, you'll recognize this as an item that was later removed from the game before it went to live servers. At the time, Mortick's Brace gave too much power for a single item slot. However, the power curve of Diablo III has changed significantly since then and we're comfortable with bringing it back.
  • Spite
    • Note: This item can be crafted from the Blacksmith and is not a normal loot drop
    • New Legendary Power: Non-cleaving Gargantuans gain the cleave and chilling effects of the Humongoid rune.
  • Legacy of Dreams
    • New Legendary Gem:
      • While you have no set bonuses equipped, every Legendary item you have equipped increases your damage dealt by 3.75% and reduces your damage taken by 2%. (Max level 99)
      • Rank 25: This bonus is doubled for Ancient items.
  • Sage's Journey
    • A Belt has been added to this set.
    • Haedrig the Blacksmith now automatically learns how to forge this set at Rank 12.
  • Captain Crimson's Trimmings
    • (2) Set Bonus
      • Regenerates 6000 Life per Second
      • Reduces cooldown of all skills by10% 20%.
      • Now also reduces Resource Costs by 20%
    • (3) Set Bonus
      • Set bonuses have been replaced
        • Damage dealt is increased by your total percentage of Cooldown Reduction
        • Damage taken is reduced by your total percentage of Resource Cost Reduction
  • Aughild's Authority
    • (2) Set Bonus
      • Set bonuses have been replaced
        • Reduces damage taken by 15%
        • Increases damage dealt by 30%
    • (3) Set Bonus
      • Reduces damage from elites by15% 30%
      • Increases damage against elites by15 30%
  • Cain's Destiny
    • (2) Set Bonus
      • Attack Speed increased by 8%
      • +50% Experience. (5.0% at level 70) (Moved from (3) Set Bonus)
    • (3) Set Bonus
      • When a Greater Rift Keystone drops, there is a 25% chance for an extra one to drop.
Season 17 ends Aug 18.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
The only thing in that patch that seems interesting to try is the Barb bracers, if gargs weren't garbage tier that'd be an interesting second except there are infinitely better weapons & augments to use than that. Same could be said of almost every single buffed legendary in there. Squirts has to compete with travelers/CoE/unity, and all the weapons have to compete with furnace and/or specific required weapons that make the build work.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I wonder if Flavor of Time will stack with the one that makes pylon effects last 10 minutes.

Malakriss

I’ll just get this clarification out there now. It’ll be outlined clearly in the S18 preview blog that comes before the 2.6.6 launch, but I’d rather everyone be informed in advance.

The Season 18 cosmetic rewards are mirrored to the Season 6 cosmetic rewards 862; this is similar to how the Season 17 rewards lined up with Season 5. As we stated back then 92, this is going to be the case moving forward. Season rewards are now on what is approximately a 3-year long rotation. This allows players who never had access to them (such as those on Switch or who are newer players to the game) to be able to acquire them while keeping them relatively limited access overall.

In Season 17, there is an additional reward available in the form of the Galactic Wings. Unfortunately, we were unable to add a similar reward to Season 18.

We may still add similar bonus cosmetics to future Seasons, and really just comes down to where we focus efforts in a given patch. Cosmetics are one of the more difficult things to add to the game, requiring art, modeling, and significant QA testing (especially in the case of wings; we have to thoroughly model and test their effectiveness on 14 different player character models). That wasn’t in the cards for this patch, but it’s not off the table for the future.
tl;dr if you did not get your portraits or random cosmetic armor rewards from past seasons D3 will now be rotating back through old ones. No new wings with S18.

Chris

Potato del Grande

tl;dr if you did not get your portraits or random cosmetic armor rewards from past seasons D3 will now be rotating back through old ones. No new wings with S18.
Wow logging into 14 characters is hard for Blizzard QA Testers. What the fuck? You'd think they'd have some sort of environment set up to just swap between characters for this exact purpose.

Anyway that's cofirmation that the game is now dead, if that was ever in doubt.

Malakriss

I doubt they have 14 people still on the D3 team. Probably the ones left are the only ones without phones.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Going to play a little non season after s17 ends to scratch the itch. Not seeing much point in this season.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Going to play a little non season after s17 ends to scratch the itch. Not seeing much point in this season.
It's easier to find pugs, that's the only reason there really has ever been to play season after you got like 2 or 3 stash spaces which gave you enough stash unless you were a super hoarder.