Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Wow logging into 14 characters is hard for Blizzard QA Testers. What the fuck? You'd think they'd have some sort of environment set up to just swap between characters for this exact purpose.

Anyway that's cofirmation that the game is now dead, if that was ever in doubt.

i don't think it's the act of switching itself that would take up so much time. it's going through the same thorough testing procedure 14 times that takes up a lot of time.

not defending them, that also doesn't necessarily sound like it'd take so much time that they couldn't get it done inside a few months, but hey.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Our crew is hard at work crafting additional Themed Seasons, a new set for each class, dozens of Legendary powers, and some class balance changes. Quality of life and the occasional gameplay system updates are also within scope
Their latest attempt to convince us they still are hard at work on this game.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This game gets more updates then most other 7 year old games I own.

• 2Like

Malakriss

Free Sets
  • Barbarian – The Legacy of Raekor
  • Crusader – Armor of Akkhan
  • Demon Hunter – Embodiment of the Marauder
  • Monk – Inna’s Reach
  • Necromancer – Pestilence Master’s Shroud
  • Witch Doctor – Zunimassa’s Haunt
  • Wizard – Delsere’s Magnum Opus
Conquests
  • GR75
  • 3x gems to 65
  • TX rift in 2 minutes
  • TX cursed chest 350 kills
  • TX boss rush in 20 minutes

• 2Like

Malakriss

Season 18 offers some new boost possibilties

1) Create seasonal character, enter game and leave to prevent possible server bug with mail reward
2) Complete Challenge rift for season
3) Acquire the Kanai's cube at level 1
4) Open challenge rift bag for materials
5) Level up Blacksmith + Mystic to max
6) Craft a level 70 of the proper type that can give your class a large boost power
7) Upgrade that item to legendary in the cube
8) If you roll an ancient weapon keep it to roll up to -40 level range later, otherwise if you rolled a good power cube it for use from level 1
9) Gamble blood shards. Level 1s can roll a level 11 squirt's necklace to wear (new awesome S18 power) but you only get 4 tries @ 10%

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Malakriss

Probably evens out in a group with a chance to pull ahead if you get 2+ with the squirts. Since plenty of people go DH if you get a Karlei's on the 50% dagger chance then at level 2 that cube power comes into play (fan of knives one is level 14) and double that damage once you can wear the squirt's.

Malakriss

DH Natalya for NA challenge rift - Orlash RG

You could get to RG before the channeling on 3rd so you might want to skip some trash to get to it.

nPP4hfR.png

• 2Like

Malakriss

I am debating if I want to go DH for the known super lazy route or actually give necro a try. Their starter cube weapon situation is as good as the DH and their legendaries synergize well with both the new LoN gem and some crafted set options.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
I'm torn between Zuni / LoN Carnevil and Pestilence Necro this season. Apparently you can easily get 100% uptime on LotD with the new ability on Messerschidt's Reaver and the Captain Crimson set for insane speed running ability, but it eventually will hit a wall. LoN should go even higher but I've never been able to stick with it long enough in a LoN season.

Last edited:

Malakriss

RORG for 5pc + 2pc of the new sets is going to be crazy for the meta. I lucked out with a new set drop off a level 66 odious while powerleveling an alt. Keep in mind the season bonus circles can randomly be resource cost reduction or cooldown reduction.

captain_crimson.jpg

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I’m like 12 bounty runs in and haven’t got crimson just the other 2. I think the cool down ring doesn’t buff sheet reduction, so no damage boost

Malakriss

I’m like 12 bounty runs in and haven’t got crimson just the other 2. I think the cool down ring doesn’t buff sheet reduction, so no damage boost
This comes from one of the main twitch streamers but the actual boosts aren't your sheet #s they are the raw amounts added together. So if you have 4x gear pieces that give 8.0% CDR it would be a straight 32% damage boost even though your actual CDR wouldn't be.

I would think the ring would improve that as a result.