Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Doing stuff outside a Greater Rift offering a boost to the GR? and you're doing it to be #1 on the leaderboard for a solo GR150 with the help of two people inside your game who cheese it by leaving after?

Have to be a complete fucktard to not expect a ban from that.
I mean, you have to be an idiot to put the time in to trying this in the first place. Like how bad is your life that this is what you choose to do in your free time?

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Doing stuff outside a Greater Rift offering a boost to the GR? and you're doing it to be #1 on the leaderboard for a solo GR150 with the help of two people inside your game who cheese it by leaving after?

Have to be a complete fucktard to not expect a ban from that.

His Twitch tagline during that stream was "Have to make $250 tonight or power gets shut off" so I'm guessing he's not exactly a bright light in our nation's future. So to speak.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
who has a $250 electric bill? God damn

I had a tenant who was always late on everything. He was late 20's and his mom had to pay the back rent. I imagine he had a big collection of past due notices. Further, people with poor financial planning would always shit themselves this close to Christmas because they didn't have any money for presents.

• 1Salty

Khane

Probably late on previous bills but $250 also isn't much in cold climates if your heat is electric. I remember have $500+ monthly electric bills in the winter at a previous apartment that had electric heat/hot water.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Probably late on previous bills but $250 also isn't much in cold climates if your heat is electric. I remember have $500+ monthly electric bills in the winter at a previous apartment that had electric heat/hot water.
That sounds pretty crazy high but I guess it depends on how old it is and how well insulated it is. My new house is full electric and I hate being cold so it's pretty heated and I still "only" get 100euros bills per month or so(first winter so not super accurate right now since haven't done enough months but november was about that). Everything electric, water, heat, electric stove and PCs on almost 24/7.

Khane

That sounds pretty crazy high but I guess it depends on how old it is and how well insulated it is. My new house is full electric and I hate being cold so it's pretty heated and I still "only" get 100euros bills per month or so(first winter so not super accurate right now since haven't done enough months but november was about that). Everything electric, water, heat, electric stove and PCs on almost 24/7.

You live in Europe where utilities are most likely regulated to the point of why even bother offering it. I live in the USA where profit reigns supreme and utlities are "regulated" and shit like Enron happens.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lol, $250 cheap AF! Granted it's not summer time but summer time in Arizona, in a not well insulated house? $400 a month mainly due to the air conditioner.

Now in the pacific northwest and with a electric ac/furnace, it's a consistent $100'ish a month. Love it!

• 1Like

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I live in Sweden but my electric bill is now around $280 a month. Granted, 10+ aquariums and heating for lizards and snakes does not help. :p

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Has it always been that you cannot get greater Rift keystones until you are level 70? Leveling up a new guy on the PlayStation 4 on hard difficulty and I'm not getting any Keystone's from regular Rifts.

• 1Worf

Khane

Pretty sure they don't drop unless you're in Torment, with higher chances the higher the Torment difficulty. With 100% chance to get 4 at T16?

Crone

Pretty sure they don't drop unless you're in Torment, with higher chances the higher the Torment difficulty. With 100% chance to get 4 at T16?
Yea Google searching was all over the place. Because at some point they changed it to where you were guaranteed 1 keystone, regardless of difficulty and then as you say, a higher chance to get more as you go up in Torments.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Any difficulty, just need level 70.

Part of the confusion might be old data because there used to be Keystones and then Greater Rift Keystones (3 total tiers of rifts). They streamlined that some time ago though.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Has it always been that you cannot get greater Rift keystones until you are level 70? Leveling up a new guy on the PlayStation 4 on hard difficulty and I'm not getting any Keystone's from regular Rifts.
Yes, it's always been level 70.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I easily have a $250 a month electric bill in Massachusetts. Between electronics, PC's etc, and AC, sometimes space heaters...

turbo

Molten Core Raider
my peak electric bill in the summer has been $900 between the pool and AC (Arizona). Have a pretty decent size house though and we can go weeks without dropping below 100 outside.

Good times....

• 1Dislike