Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Found a primal ancient flavor of time with crit chance, a socket and...... armor. My disappointment is immeasurable.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Re-roll armor into CHD, and still be pretty good?
Currently have a blackthorns with 17% phys dmg, 95% Chd, 10% chc and phys resist.
Might have used the flavor of it had rolled strength instead of armor.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There is no world where the blackthorn's is better than flavor of time in anything over a level 30 grift.

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There is no world where the blackthorn's is better than flavor of time in anything over a level 30 grift.
It would basically be cutting 130 crit damage for double pylons. I had a chc/chd flavor and dropping it for the blackthorns pushed me from 5 minute 100 gr clears to 4 minutes.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Then you aren't finding/hitting pylons? The double duration on pylons is stupidly good.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Band of might and using furious charge or ground smash. Morticks brace and enough CDR to be in wrath all the time. Stuff like that.

Check diablo fans, the top builds there have all the gearing/skill info.
Thanks for the tip, found a Band of Might and now I'm immortal! :)

• 1Like

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It would basically be cutting 130 crit damage for double pylons. I had a chc/chd flavor and dropping it for the blackthorns pushed me from 5 minute 100 gr clears to 4 minutes.
Like Khanye said, you must be missing pylons. The double pylons is a huge gain for anything where you aren't one shotting elites. The power of it is equal to a lot more the 130 crit damage. Can you even get 130 crit damage on a neck?

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Like Khanye said, you must be missing pylons. The double pylons is a huge gain for anything where you aren't one shotting elites. The power of it is equal to a lot more the 130 crit damage. Can you even get 130 crit damage on a neck?
Losing a trifecta neck for a double stat neck is about the equivalent of 130 chd for me. Double pylons are nicer in longer rifts, but in speeds I’ll take the more consistent damage.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Well this season leader board is already hosed. There's an exploit or creative use of game mechanics that let you clear 150 GR using the pandemonium buff. Eggman has already done it with the barb, monk, WD and necro so far.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Little dude is sleeping on me at the moment so can't turn on the volume but it looks like there is no exploit there as far as I can tell. What am I missing?

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Create a 3 man group, you enter the Gr solo and have other two players enter their own rift like a cow level. Have them stack up a bunch of mobs by the waypoint. You go in via waypoint, kill the mobs, get the seasonal buff and zone back into the GR and kill shit and repeat. So you're pretty much transferring the seasonal buff from 1 zone to another to clear GR.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is the damage buff from the seasonal bonus really that big? I haven't noticed my damage numbers going up super high the deeper I get, just the kill streak abilities (angels, chests falling etc) being really good.

I guess I also just don't care how far someone else advances in a pve game. It's like when people cheat at solitaire. Or like the thread in Mobile games where you can cheat at mobile slots....

Nola

Trakanon Raider
The video I linked he didnt get that high of a kill streak to get angels. It's mainly chests, zombies and tornados.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hard to see clearly but it looked like the 2nd place in that leaderboard was 144 so unless they too were doing this, not really that much of a difference. I thought entering a GR cleared your buffs though, or is that only at the start? Seems like an easy fix to this would be to make it any time you enter/exit one your buffs disappear.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I’d be shocked if a large % of the top of the leaderboards wasn’t botting to get their paragon up. I’m surprised people care about this.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm shocked someone spent the time and got two friends to help him. Like how boring is your life that you have to cheat at a single player accomplishment?

• 1Salty

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Create a 3 man group, you enter the Gr solo and have other two players enter their own rift like a cow level. Have them stack up a bunch of mobs by the waypoint. You go in via waypoint, kill the mobs, get the seasonal buff and zone back into the GR and kill shit and repeat. So you're pretty much transferring the seasonal buff from 1 zone to another to clear GR.

What a fucking tool to actually stream that. Also hilarious how this is banable.

• 1Dislike

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The other issue with this exploit is the kills you get from dotting up the stacked mobs near the WPs count towards kill/rift progress if you are in the GR when they die.

You can probably do this alone if you were so inclined. Him and his buddies were also under the impression this probably wasn't a bannable offense...

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Doing stuff outside a Greater Rift offering a boost to the GR? and you're doing it to be #1 on the leaderboard for a solo GR150 with the help of two people inside your game who cheese it by leaving after?

Have to be a complete fucktard to not expect a ban from that.

• 1Solidarity