Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Did my daily bounty run for a hail mary, got this on 2nd reforge

yang_s20.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Nice, I got an ancient yang's yesterday but it's not rolled that well. I did finally get an ancient kh'mer tenclip yesterday off Kadala but it also rolled pretty crappily (still was a big upgrade vs my non-ancient but meh). No luck on an ancient Natalya x-bow yet, tho. Done a decent amount of reforging for one but rng hates me.

Malakriss

Since this is the season we can cube multiple armors I'm going to make a RBG infinite dash set. Haven't seen a full one with the new Crimson's set anywhere but I'm assuming it's possible to get 70% RCR/CDR fast with the set bonus and explode up to TX.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
You could. Another combo worth looking at using with the season buff might be In-Geom / Messerschmidt's Reaver. For extra fun, Echoing Fury also grants run speed.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Nice, I got an ancient yang's yesterday but it's not rolled that well. I did finally get an ancient kh'mer tenclip yesterday off Kadala but it also rolled pretty crappily (still was a big upgrade vs my non-ancient but meh). No luck on an ancient Natalya x-bow yet, tho. Done a decent amount of reforging for one but rng hates me.

Nat builds are teh suck. You must hate negative numbers like Furry.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Eh i'm having fun with it (my build is different than the ones on icy veins tho, other than having to copy the swap to grenade versions of strife/rain of vengeance). It does start to hurt my hand after playing for a while, tho, since I basically am just permanently holding right click and occasionally pressing leftclick for my boar companion active.

I got a primal ancient dawn yesterday, first primal I've gotten other than the one from gr70 that I don't even remember what it was, but trying to use it resulted in a significant dps loss so that sucked.

I've gone up to gr80 or 81 solo so far, could probably go a tad higher with my current gear but stuff is starting to 1shot me or come very close to 1shotting me through all my defensive buffs and everything.

Malakriss

Slapped together first set of gear on the dash monk and i can explode T8 with zero trouble. 73% RCR lets you infinite dash as long as epiphany/sweeping winds is maintained.

Actually rather fun zipping through maps just looking for goblins. Better affixes, ancients, paragon, and augments would easily let you do T10-13 with it so you do get a reasonable amount of materials and some legendaries while hunting for RBG.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Well he’s playing the worst class in the game, might as well play one of its worst builds.

Much like in PoE, I don't care about minmaxing to the extreme in this type of game or to compete, I play them to have fun killing thousands of monsters and finding loot. If I can't do gr270 because I don't play the strongest class with the most minmaxed gear, am I actually missing out on something?

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Much like in PoE, I don't care about minmaxing to the extreme in this type of game or to compete, I play them to have fun killing thousands of monsters and finding loot. If I can't do gr270 because I don't play the strongest class with the most minmaxed gear, am I actually missing out on something?
No, I’m just more annoyed at how bad of a state demon hunter is currently in. It’ll be getting a new set in season 21, so maybe it won’t suck then, but it’s been massively behind the curve for the past 3 seasons.

• 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Ya when the season was starting I watched some tier list for season 20 video on youtube and he had DH in last place and I think crusader (which is what my brother was going to play and is playing) as 2nd to last. We kinda laughed. I was messing around on my old wizard, monk and witch doctor in standard for the week or so I started playing again tho so wanted to do something new even if it was bad.

Malakriss

DH is great to complete the season journey but if you're trying to push higher than 115 you should spend the time grinding on something else.

The problem is no one but the botters care about high GRs, T16 is clobbered these days.

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
I do my Diablo time on the switch, but this is how I make the new frenzy set work for me. Excuse the phone pic.

IMG_20200322_162034.jpg

• 1Like

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ya when the season was starting I watched some tier list for season 20 video on youtube and he had DH in last place and I think crusader (which is what my brother was going to play and is playing) as 2nd to last. We kinda laughed. I was messing around on my old wizard, monk and witch doctor in standard for the week or so I started playing again tho so wanted to do something new even if it was bad.
Um, Crusader will be top or second place. Either you misunderstood what was happening or that guy was an idiot. Demon Hunter is definitely last though.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Oh, you're right, just checked and it was wizard he put 6th which was the other class my brother was thinking about before going with crusader. He put crusader at 5th. He did give everything individual ranks for a bunch of categories too, and then an overall rank, which resulted in some weird rankings IMO when something is 6th overall despite half of their individual rankings being significantly higher/lower than the 'overall' he put them at.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Honestly everything is A tier or S tier except DH which is B tier. If you aren't pushing DH is totally fine as Multishot farming is pretty fun.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Honestly everything is A tier or S tier except DH which is B tier. If you aren't pushing DH is totally fine as Multishot farming is pretty fun.

Pretty much this, when it comes to just easy and screen bombs multishot allows you to effectively vault/MS the entire map to smithereens. There are few builds that do it faster (if any).

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pretty much this, when it comes to just easy and screen bombs multishot allows you to effectively vault/MS the entire map to smithereens. There are few builds that do it faster (if any).
Swk wol crushes ms