Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is the best "diablo" burn I've ever read, nice job.
I feel like the biggest Diablo burn is that we all still log on every season and play. I guess it could be worse, we could be playing PoE.

• 3Salty
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
Yea, it's kind of ridiculous how easy it is to GR75 and unlock T16 on alts on basically your first GR. A couple thousand blood and a dozen or so rare upgrades and you've bypassed all but the grind phase of the game.

All in all though I can't complain too much. For a game with no subscription required I got my money's worth a long time ago. Seasons now, even if they only last a couple hours, are just nostalgia gravy.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
S21 will be the last batch of class sets added, and by default will have a more powerful season ability than S20. After that I expect it will be put out to pasture with limited additions.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
New sets and builds every season are nice too. Might give wd a try when I get bored of monk. Tempest rush play style is similar to ww, but detonating trash and 1 shorting Gr 100 guardians is way more satisfying.

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
My only gripe about the new sets is that they don't count for conquests. Years of war is laughably easy now with the power bloat and Masters always sucked ass but they are undo-able for the new sets.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
What there's two more sets (necro and DH) left and that should be it for all of them? I can't see alot of people showing a huge interest in D3 past S21(if they release the sets in that season) unless an awesome seasonal theme is released.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Didn't start this season till a few days ago, but I went from gr80 to 120 in a couple days once I got the new WD set.

I missed the last couple seasons though so I'm unclear on the new legendary effect on the Echoing Fury. Is it just straight 75% AS and 25% movement after every kill?

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Didn't start this season till a few days ago, but I went from gr80 to 120 in a couple days once I got the new WD set.

I missed the last couple seasons though so I'm unclear on the new legendary effect on the Echoing Fury. Is it just straight 75% AS and 25% movement after every kill?
15% as and 5% ms per stack

• 1Like

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
I'm new and bad, bought game on 3/21. Hadn't played since the Skelly King ending story line beta. Playing a necro command skells with mages, land of the dead. Have been able to do GR 37, trying to lvl paras to get higher.

Also, I found the cosmic wings this evening, read they are pretty rare.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
What mode do you guys mostly play?

Started a reg char, didn't realize I had to select S/HC. Buddy from work tells me after I do the story and 50 para we can't play together. Fun... Do the storyline over on a S/HC guy, then played with him a few times. Now he has been offline pretty much since. Remade another S only guy, and have 250 para on that one.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Most people probably play softcore. Does your buddy only have base game and not the expansion?

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Has game and expac, we were able to do everything together when he was online. We were playing S/HC and I have a 70/123 Necro alive in that mode.

Got my S Necro to 278 para this afternoon, then started a Barb. Working them to 70 is alot slower than a caster, but from what I read, they are more fun with all skills.

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
I haven't checked lately but there were a bunch of connection issues at the start of the season right when everyone was quarantined that decimated hardcore. The only people I personally know that play HC gave it up after that.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
decided to play a bit this season after not playing since s4, up to 800ish paragon with my WD doing GR115's ish but the grind has set in and the pointlessness of playing has come back.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bought for PS4. Let’s hope it’s not a click fest.
Depends on the build you use. Some are better suited for a controller than others, but it's a really good time on consoles.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Has game and expac, we were able to do everything together when he was online. We were playing S/HC and I have a 70/123 Necro alive in that mode.

Got my S Necro to 278 para this afternoon, then started a Barb. Working them to 70 is alot slower than a caster, but from what I read, they are more fun with all skills.
There's Softcore, and Hardcore, and in each there are modes of play. Mainly Campaign or Adventure mode. Softcores and Hardcores can not play with each other. There's also Seasonal characters and non-Seasonal characters. They can't play with each other either. Most people make a new Seasonal character every season. Maybe this is why your buddy couldn't play with each other? There are certain things that unlock by doing the Campaign story. I thought there was at least. Once you do them once it's unlocked forever so it was a while ago for me, and maybe remembering wrong.

Look up Necro builds to start working towards. Every class can faceroll easy GR70-80 without even trying. Mainly revolves around your 6pc set bonus.