Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Swk wol crushes ms

I've played both and for an old man I'd say that are about the same and multishot is more fun. If you poop in your sick you can probably farm keys 10 seconds faster in WoL but honestly, when you do 2 minute t16 on a regular basis it doesn't matter.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've played both and for an old man I'd say that are about the same and multishot is more fun. If you poop in your sick you can probably farm keys 10 seconds faster in WoL but honestly, when you do 2 minute t16 on a regular basis it doesn't matter.
Play what you like, but ms is slower than wol
(Especially in s20) and basically on par with tempest rush and ww.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I would put WoL right below, only because aiming the shit is not as simple as multishot clearing the entire screen with vault being comparable to dash. Realistically they'd be pretty much on par with each other depending on the map layout.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cleared GR101 with Barb frenzy spec, I think I've wrung all the damage I can out of this guy without extensive farming.
Anyone try a HotA spec this season with the 2h hammer + remorseless cubed?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Cleared GR101 with Barb frenzy spec, I think I've wrung all the damage I can out of this guy without extensive farming.
Anyone try a HotA spec this season with the 2h hammer + remorseless cubed?

As the season goes on we are probably going to see a lot of new builds based on cube variations. Early in the season people usually focus on what they already know is good and new sets/item changes. I think by the end of the season there is gonna be a ton of variety that hasn't been there before.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
14th Whimsy and got the pack of four tiny horses + Super Awesome Sparkle cake. Not the ultra rare i was looking for.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Think this was the shortest I ever played a season. I started a few days late this time. Found someone who was PLing so I got an invite and got to level 70. He asked if I wanted to stay so I can get some drops and I took his offer. Less tha 3 hours I had a full set of the barb WW gear including weapons, jewelery and gems. I played enough to do the challenges to get the wings. I may finish it off for the pet but as I now I have no desire to do so. This season alone lasted maybe 6 hours of play time for me.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I took the easy route and it was an unrewarding and shallow experience. More news at 11...

• 2Like
  • 2Dislike
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Dude it's like that every almost season. People play the game maybe two to three weeks and quit. Honestly at this point it doesnt really matter how you level, what matters is what keeps you playing. Last season was probably the best one ever and next one was the LoN theme. Other than those two the rest sucked. It's the piss poor content or better yet lack of content. What you expect?

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Finished my frost hydra build and it's the first time I got up to 90 Greater Rift. Always died like a fly when I played earlier seasons, the set feels tanky.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
I took the easy route and it was an unrewarding and shallow experience. More news at 11...

That implies there is a route with a deep and rewarding experience. What game are you playing?

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Everyone peters out when they achieve whatever their goals for the season were. I usually drop a season when it’s time to farm augments.
I’ll probably play more this season because our city is locked down til April

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Design-wise if there's zero carrot for non-seasons then once you get the season journey done it's not going to last long. I'm just taking advantage of the seasonal cube to run a build easier than it normally and go for wings chances.

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Are Necromancer best builds still all about rounding up mobs to kill with the long cooldown skill? Kinda want to play necro but waiting for one skill to pop to kill shit isnt fun. Thats why I enjoy hydra build atm on the wizard.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are Necromancer best builds still all about rounding up mobs to kill with the long cooldown skill? Kinda want to play necro but waiting for one skill to pop to kill shit isnt fun. Thats why I enjoy hydra build atm on the wizard.
Necromancer is still waiting for Land of the Dead and exploding and then running in circles for a minute until it comes back up. It's pretty much AIDs.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user